Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mark Zacharias Mark Zacharias is offline

Default Luxman SQ38D schematic

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message
I require a schematic for a Luxman SQ38D. If anyone can assist, I would be
most grateful.

TIA
--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Downloaded a "sort of" schematic from Elektrotanya.

I can email it to you if you need me to. Doesn't look like much...

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Trevor Wilson Trevor Wilson is offline

On 11/25/2012 4:41 PM, Mark Zacharias wrote:
"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message
I require a schematic for a Luxman SQ38D. If anyone can assist, I
would be most grateful.

TIA
--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Downloaded a "sort of" schematic from Elektrotanya.

I can email it to you if you need me to. Doesn't look like much...

**That would be extremely (maybe) helpful, Mark. Please do so and let me
know of any costs incurred.

Thanks for your assistance.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au