Posted to rec.audio.car
Richard[_3_] Richard[_3_] is offline

Default What is the Best Antenna?

Just installed a digital AM/FM tuner in my PT Cruiser and want to install
the best antenna system. Any ideas?

Richard

Posted to rec.audio.car
GregS GregS is offline

In article , "Richard" wrote:
Just installed a digital AM/FM tuner in my PT Cruiser and want to install
the best antenna system. Any ideas?

The best antenna is a 30 inch rod on top of the roof.

greg
Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

"Richard" wrote in message
Just installed a digital AM/FM tuner in my PT Cruiser and want to install
the best antenna system. Any ideas?

Richard

For best FM reception, the best antenna is a solid stanless steel 31" mast

Posted to rec.audio.car
GregS GregS is offline

In article , "e-nigma" wrote:

"Richard" wrote in message
Just installed a digital AM/FM tuner in my PT Cruiser and want to install
the best antenna system. Any ideas?

Richard

For best FM reception, the best antenna is a solid stanless steel 31" mast

Should restate best FM mobile antenna, but one could use a Yagi, or
a vertical phased array, or even a Halo.

greg

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

GregS wrote:
In article , "e-nigma" wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
Just installed a digital AM/FM tuner in my PT Cruiser and want to install
the best antenna system. Any ideas?

Richard

For best FM reception, the best antenna is a solid stanless steel 31" mast

Should restate best FM mobile antenna, but one could use a Yagi, or
a vertical phased array, or even a Halo.

How about this?
http://www.blakjak.net/node/59

Or this?
http://project.bermans.name/Honda/antenna.JPG

Or even this?
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...enna-thumb.jpg

FM antenna ric General 13 July 6th 05 05:23 PM
FM antenna ric Audio Opinions 70 June 29th 05 07:26 AM
FM antenna? Eric High End Audio 11 June 27th 05 09:28 PM
AM Antenna @[email protected]> Audio Opinions 4 January 7th 04 02:53 AM
am/fm antenna Jeff Meyer Audio Opinions 8 December 19th 03 08:02 PM