Posted to rec.audio.tech
xxxxxx xxxxxx is offline

Default locate transformer for thorens td 105

locate transford thorens td 105??

where to purchase correct transformer

it is sixteen volts ac?

reply if yu want eztone at hotmail

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Trevor Wilson[_2_] Trevor Wilson[_2_] is offline

"xxxxxx" wrote in message

locate transford thorens td 105??

where to purchase correct transformer

it is sixteen volts ac?

**Yes. Pretty much any 16VAC transformer, rated for at least 250ma will work
just fine.

Trevor Wilson

Posted to rec.audio.tech
xxxxxx xxxxxx is offline

but where to order i am in rural area

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"xxxxxx" wrote in message

but where to order i am in rural area

Google is your friend. We don't even know which rural area you are in. You
do!

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

xxxxxx wrote:

but where to order i am in rural area

The country you live in would be more useful in order to answer your question.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

"xxxxxx" wrote in message

but where to order i am in rural area

Google is your friend. We don't even know which rural area you are in. You
do!

Not even any clues in his headers either.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tech
xxxxxx xxxxxx is offline

i looked on google
no idea where to find one
ac 16 volt 250 m a minimum
with the right pin to fit the thorens
as I asked before any suggestions

yes i am in rural oklahoma
eztone at hotmail

"xxxxxx" wrote in message

locate transford thorens td 105??

where to purchase correct transformer

it is sixteen volts ac?

reply if yu want eztone at hotmail

Posted to rec.audio.tech

"xxxxxx" wrote ...
i looked on google
no idea where to find one
ac 16 volt 250 m a minimum

There are dozens of places online to buy a
compatible transformer

with the right pin to fit the thorens

Do you have the old transformer?
You may have to splice in the connector
or use some alternate method.
Chances of finding a transformer with that
particular connector are slim to none,
regardless of where you are.

as I asked before any suggestions

Chill. We are trying to help you and that
requires more complete info from you.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
xxxxxx xxxxxx is offline

Default locate transformer for thorens td 105 original part number

original part number

Z4150064

\"xxxxxx" wrote in message

locate transford thorens td 105??

where to purchase correct transformer

it is sixteen volts ac?

reply if yu want eztone at hotmail

Posted to rec.audio.tech
xxxxxx xxxxxx is offline

from analog dept website

High End Power Supply for all units with 16/18 Voltage
9999175

--

"xxxxxx" wrote in message

locate transford thorens td 105??

where to purchase correct transformer

it is sixteen volts ac?

reply if yu want eztone at hotmail

Posted to rec.audio.tech

"xxxxxx" wrote ...
i guess radio shack?

That would certainly be an excellent place to start.
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Trevor Wilson[_2_] Trevor Wilson[_2_] is offline

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message
"xxxxxx" wrote ...
i looked on google
no idea where to find one
ac 16 volt 250 m a minimum

There are dozens of places online to buy a compatible transformer

with the right pin to fit the thorens

Do you have the old transformer?
You may have to splice in the connector
or use some alternate method.
Chances of finding a transformer with that
particular connector are slim to none, regardless of where you are.

**The connector is a standard type. Easy to obtain, if not already fitted to
a power supply. Probably the best power supply, which will suit, would be a
burglar alarm one. These are usually 16VAC @ 1 or 1.5 Amps. The connector
will need to be fitted to the end of the (usually) bare wires.

Trevor Wilson

Posted to rec.audio.tech

"Trevor Wilson" wrote ...

"Richard Crowley" wrote ...
"xxxxxx" wrote ...
i looked on google
no idea where to find one
ac 16 volt 250 m a minimum

There are dozens of places online to buy a compatible transformer

with the right pin to fit the thorens

Do you have the old transformer?
You may have to splice in the connector
or use some alternate method.
Chances of finding a transformer with that
particular connector are slim to none, regardless of where you are.

**The connector is a standard type. Easy to obtain, if not already
fitted to a power supply. Probably the best power supply, which will
suit, would be a burglar alarm one. These are usually 16VAC @ 1 or 1.5
Amps. The connector will need to be fitted to the end of the (usually)
bare wires.

I was assuming that it was some oddball connector, but
Trevor is correct if it is a standard "inverted phone" style
power connector. RadioShack has a great collection of
variations on this connector. Take your turntable down
there and try the connectors until you find the one that
fits.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
maxhifi maxhifi is offline

xxxxxx wrote:

locate transford thorens td 105??

where to purchase correct transformer

it is sixteen volts ac?

reply if yu want eztone at hotmail

A normal north american doorbell transformer is 16VAC