Posted to rec.audio.car

Default SONY CDX-M8815X car cd player reads failure

Hello,
I have a 99 Ford Explorer Sport with an ok system in it I have the
sony cdx-m8815x
(http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-2005-SONY-CD...cmdZ ViewItem)
thats just to show you what my cd player looks like, I have 2 12 inch
rockford fosgate p3's and a Rockford Fosgate p5002 amp powering the
subs.....The problem now is that my cd player now reads failure on the
screen on some volume levels i used to be able to turn it up at a good
level before it reads failure on it but now even at a low volume it
reads failure on it. When it does read failure on it the music still
continues to play and everything of that sort (wont skip, distort the
music or anything just says failure on it). Im thinking and hoping that
it is my battery because sometimes my truck wont start and i'll just
wait a little bit and the truckwill start (weird). Everything was
professionally installed (the cd player by a local car audio shop and
the subs and amp by Tweeter) Any questions, comments or anything would
be greatly appreciated i'm in dire need of some advice here. Thanks

Easy one - Older Sony ES-R10 Cassette player pinout needed Tyrone Jackson Car Audio 1 February 23rd 07 07:27 PM
Sony Rootkits Mark D. Zacharias General 11 January 8th 06 02:42 AM
Sony Rootkits Mark D. Zacharias Tech 11 January 8th 06 02:42 AM
FOR SALE SONY COMPACT DISC PLAYER CDP CX400 w. k. mahler Marketplace 0 May 4th 04 04:47 PM
Using Sony mdx-c-7900 MD player CD changer inputs Mike Car Audio 0 July 18th 03 04:35 PM