Tone

Default Programming ASIO

Hi

I'm looking for some introductory level information on ASIO from the
standpoint of programming an application in Delphi or C.

I looked around the web and found a few different sources, but I am so
green that I wonder if someone could point me to a good FAQ or
introduction. Source code would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
James Perrett

Tone wrote:

Hi

I'm looking for some introductory level information on ASIO from the
standpoint of programming an application in Delphi or C.

I looked around the web and found a few different sources, but I am so
green that I wonder if someone could point me to a good FAQ or
introduction. Source code would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Have you looked at Steinberg's website and downloaded the development
kit from there? I'm sure that there is source code for a very simple
application in the SDK.

Cheers.

James.

Tone

Have you looked at Steinberg's website and downloaded the development
kit from there? I'm sure that there is source code for a very simple
application in the SDK.

Cheers.

James.

I found a few useful links for my purpose, which is to inevitably
interface a Delphi application to a soundcard using ASIO:

Delphi ASIO SDK
http://www.axiworld.be/asio.html

Steinberg's site
http://www.steinberg.net/Steinberg/D...sp?Langue_ID=7

OpenASIO v1.01 ——Open wrapper for ASIO drivers
http://www.martinfay.com/openasio.htm
Tone

Have you looked at Steinberg's website and downloaded the development
kit from there? I'm sure that there is source code for a very simple
application in the SDK.

Cheers.

James.

I found a few useful links for my purpose, which is to inevitably
interface a Delphi application to a soundcard using ASIO:

Delphi ASIO SDK
http://www.axiworld.be/asio.html

Steinberg's site
http://www.steinberg.net/Steinberg/D...sp?Langue_ID=7

OpenASIO v1.01 ——Open wrapper for ASIO drivers
http://www.martinfay.com/openasio.htm

programming mp3 player + voice recorder for pocket pc (vb.net) ? Mad Scientist Jr Pro Audio 0 June 21st 04 08:31 PM
CoolEdit and ASIO Question Don Nafe Pro Audio 1 March 17th 04 03:23 PM
ASIO host application GDoxta Pro Audio 0 November 12th 03 05:29 AM
Audigy ASIO crashing computer GoOsE PiMP Pro Audio 0 August 17th 03 11:13 PM
ASIO drivers and WIN XP Michael Berard Pro Audio 4 July 20th 03 10:57 AM