Johan Wagener

Default pioneer 400W 6x9's in the back of escort

I am planning on buying a pair of the pioneer TS-A6990S's for the back of my
ford escort hatchback. Theres space for what seems to be 5x7's. What would
the best option be to mount these in the back? I can put it in the parcel
tray (backboard)

mayhemkrew

well you will not be able to mount the 6x9 in the factory location, so in
that sense you will loose alot of sound as well as much rattling. I would
suggestion going into the parcel tray to have a proper mounting if you are
stuck on using 6x9's.

"Johan Wagener" wrote in message
I am planning on buying a pair of the pioneer TS-A6990S's for the back of

my
ford escort hatchback. Theres space for what seems to be 5x7's. What would
the best option be to mount these in the back? I can put it in the parcel
tray (backboard)

acull

"Johan Wagener" wrote in message ...
I am planning on buying a pair of the pioneer TS-A6990S's for the back of my
ford escort hatchback. Theres space for what seems to be 5x7's. What would
the best option be to mount these in the back? I can put it in the parcel
tray (backboard)

mate dunno about fitting them but there are better 6x9s out there for
the cash! checkout www.mcs-direct.co.uk