Jeff

Default Clarion CDC605 CD Changer Question

FMC-100, FMC-200, FMC-303/4/404 and any 13 pin
Clarion head unit CD changer controler, + others not listed.
Jeff

wrote in message
om...
I removed this from my wife's VW Jetta as we are trading it in. I
would like to install it in my son's Misubishi, and I am assuming I
need to buy a compatible controller. I can get a DIN cable from
Clarion's website, but what controller/radio should I look for to use
with the changer?

Please forgive my ignorance, I obviously don't know much about this
stuff.

If you would prefer to reply via email, mine is .