Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Sugar,

When you and Bratzi are mating, who's on top? LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Jilly ...

Still squeeze into your Lili von Shtupp costume when you hit the drag queen
circuit?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

On Apr 20, 8:02�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Still squeeze into your Lili von Shtupp costume when you hit the drag queen
circuit?

Are posts like these the reason why you had to use a new email address?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marc Phillips, still trying to pass himself off as "calvin coolidge", obtusely
asked:

Still squeeze into your Lili von Shtupp costume when you hit the drag queen
circuit?

Are posts like these the reason why you had to use a new email address?

No.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 20, 8:11�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Marc Phillips, still trying to pass himself off as "calvin coolidge", obtusely
asked:

Still squeeze into your Lili von Shtupp costume when you hit the drag queen
circuit?

Are posts like these the reason why you had to use a new email address?

No.

Are you sure you weren't reported to Google for making hate posts
against homosexuals? You might want to ask Bratzi about ISPs who
freely accept racist and homophobic activity on Usenet. He's on his
fourth ISP, so he has it down.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marc Phillips, still trying to pass himself off as "calvin coolidge", asked:

Are you sure you weren't reported

Are you sure you're still senior monkey at that rinky-dink rag called TONEdeaf
Audio?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 20, 8:23�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Marc Phillips, still trying to pass himself off as "calvin coolidge", �asked:

Are you sure you weren't reported

Are you sure you're still senior monkey at that rinky-dink rag called TONEdeaf
Audio?

Aha! You did lose your ISP.

So what do you think will be different this time? Let's see...you've
already attacked Shhh!, Jenn, George, Art and myself. Most of us
ignore you, and those who don't humiliate you. You usually slink off
for a few months, lick your wounds and come back with the same tired
old shtick.

Once again, you're an example of an RAO submissive. Arny's gone, and
you're here to pick up the slack. Fine. Bend over and take your
medicine like the rest.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marc Phillips, still trying to pass himself off as "calvin coolidge", ?asked:

Are you sure you weren't reported

Are you sure you're still senior monkey at that rinky-dink rag called
TONEdeaf Audio?

Aha! You did lose your ISP.

Same old Boonie writing style and still the same old wrong about every idiotic
conclusion you jump to.

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 20, 8:36�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
�Marc Phillips, still trying to pass himself off as "calvin coolidge", ?asked:

Are you sure you weren't reported
Are you sure you're still senior monkey at that rinky-dink rag called
TONEdeaf Audio?

Aha! �You did lose your ISP.

Same old Boonie writing style and still the same old wrong about every idiotic
conclusion you jump to.

Interesting how you snipped the rest, though. Very interesting.

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

That was my reaction when I watched you, an anonymous poster, complain
about the fact I was posting anonymously, too! I don't think there
will ever be a day where you put someone here in their place, or make
them look stupid, or make yourself out to be anyone other than some
poor shlub who needs an outlet for his ****ty, ****ty life.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marc Phillips, still trying to pass himself off as "calvin coolidge", mused:

That was my reaction when I watched you, an anonymous poster, complain about
the fact I was posting anonymously, too! I don't think there will ever be a
day where you put someone here in their place, or make them look stupid, or
make yourself out to be anyone other than some poor shlub who needs an outlet
for his ****ty, ****ty life.

You're turning into a parody of yourself regurgitating the same old stuff you've
said so many times before.

Have you lost your gig as senior monkey at TONEdeaf Audio?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 20, 8:52�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Marc Phillips, still trying to pass himself off as "calvin coolidge", mused:

That was my reaction when I watched you, an anonymous poster, complain about
the fact I was posting anonymously, too! �I don't think there will ever be a
day where you put someone here in their place, or make them look stupid, or
make yourself out to be anyone other than some poor shlub who needs an outlet
for his ****ty, ****ty life.

You're turning into a parody of yourself regurgitating the same old stuff you've
said so many times before.

Actually, this is the same old stuff that makes you run for the hills
for months at a time.

Have you lost your gig as senior monkey at TONEdeaf Audio?

I've never held such a position.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marc Phillips, still trying to pass himself off as "calvin coolidge",
sidestepped:

Have you lost your gig as senior monkey at TONEdeaf Audio?

I've never held such a position.

Shades of Clintonesque meaning of the word "is" is.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 20, 9:00�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Marc Phillips, still trying to pass himself off as "calvin coolidge",
sidestepped:

Have you lost your gig as senior monkey at TONEdeaf Audio?

I've never held such a position.

Shades of Clintonesque meaning of the word "is" is.

Perhaps if you could talk like a grownup and not drown your sentences
in your trademark girly-speak, you might get a straight answer.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marc Phillips, still trying to pass himself off as "calvin coolidge",
sidestepped:

Have you lost your gig as senior monkey at TONEdeaf Audio?

I've never held such a position.

Shades of Clintonesque meaning of the word "is" is.

Perhaps if you could talk like a grownup and not drown your sentences in your
trademark girly-speak, you might get a straight answer.

Your denials about not being Marc Phillips are getting lamer by the minute.

Fess up, Boonie, the jig has long since been up.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 20, 9:25�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Marc Phillips, still trying to pass himself off as "calvin coolidge",
sidestepped:

Have you lost your gig as senior monkey at TONEdeaf Audio?
I've never held such a position.
Shades of Clintonesque meaning of the word "is" is.

Perhaps if you could talk like a grownup and not drown your sentences in your
trademark girly-speak, you might get a straight answer.

Your denials about not being Marc Phillips are getting lamer by the minute.

Fess up, Boonie, the jig has long since been up.

Fess up? The jig is up? Are you really that dense?

Not belonging must suck for you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marc Phillips, still trying to pass himself off as "calvin coolidge",
sidestepped:

Your denials about not being Marc Phillips are getting lamer by the minute.

Fess up, Boonie, the jig has long since been up.

Fess up? The jig is up? Are you really that dense?

Same old stubborn, intractable Boonie, unwilling to admit the obvious that
everybody else can plainly see.

Not belonging must suck for you.

Same old Boonie phrasings and writing style.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 20, 9:52�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
�Marc Phillips, still trying to pass himself off as "calvin coolidge",
sidestepped:

Your denials about not being Marc Phillips are getting lamer by the minute.
Fess up, Boonie, the jig has long since been up.

Fess up? The jig is up? Are you really that dense?

Same old stubborn, intractable Boonie, unwilling to admit the obvious that
everybody else can plainly see.

Not belonging must suck for you.

Same old Boonie phrasings and writing style.

Same old GeoSynch, trying to be smarter than everyone else and failing
miserably.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 20, 10:02*pm, "Christ, I'm a bore!" wrote:
Still squeeze into your Lili von Shtupp costume when you hit the drag queen
circuit?

Nope. I find my Daisy Dukes costume more successful.

Thank you for asking though! LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Sugar tracks me down!

On Apr 21, 12:00*am, calvin coolidge
wrote:

Same old GeoSynch, trying to be smarter than everyone else and failing
miserably.

He is pathetic.

He reminds me a lot of Bratzi: dull, no originality, and trying very
desperately to overcome his lack of education with a thesaurus.

I do wonder if he ever tried to call the CO of "Brigade 53" to
'report' me.

I can hear the operator at Ft. Drum now: "Well, there is a 53rd
Infantry Brigade, but they're in Florida, not an active Army unit, and
not based at Ft. Drum. I see a 53rd Signal Brigade, but they're in
Florida too. Perhaps you meant the 35th Signal Brigade at Ft. Gordon?
No? How about the 35th ADA Brigade in Korea, or 35th Engineer Brigade
in Missouri? Sir, there's no reason to get upset. We do not have a
53rd Brigade here at Ft. Drum and no, you cannot talk to the
Commanding General of the post. Calm down, sir. Yes, I understand
there's someone online who "bothers you a great deal". Um, sir? Not to
get personal, but do you have any psychological issues, or perhaps a
drug problem? I could refer you to people who can help you."

LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

wrote:

[...]

There seems to be a common thread among these guys, the desire to look
smarter than they really are. They remind me of Kevin Kline's
character in "A Fish Called Wanda"...you know, "Don't call me
stupid!" (Or 2pid, for that matter.)

Sugar is a mass murderer Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 6 January 2nd 09 07:41 PM
You 'win', sugar Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 5 December 30th 08 08:33 AM
Where did sugar go? Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 21 December 27th 08 08:19 AM
Brown Sugar reeper[_2_] Pro Audio 9 June 17th 07 08:43 AM
sugar ray...jay leno xy Pro Audio 12 July 17th 03 01:42 AM