Posted to rec.audio.tech
Multi-grid Multi-grid is offline

Default unwinding output transformers

hey-Hey!!!,
I am looking for some output transformers to unwind in order to
determine how they were put together. I'm looking for the top of the
line models from Freed, Peerless, UTC, Triad, Chicago and the like.

I'd like to see the information shared and preserved( harder to loose
it from a lot of sources), not to mention used and appreciated.

Dead ones are useful, but slightly more difficult to deal with due to
the damage. So then, what's in it for y'all? That depends on what you
offer up. Source one special one and claim a pair of reproductions and
some cash perhaps.
cheers,
Douglas