Posted to rec.audio.tech
john john is offline

Default Opel Corsa Hybrid Concept

The Opel Corsa hybrid concept is a European approach to hybrids,
exhibited in a monocab concept akin to an Opel/Saturn Astra. The Corsa
combines a 1.3-liter turbo-diesel engine, an electric motor, and
lithium-ion batteries. It could be in production in the next three or
four years.
More Information and pics here
http://www.zone-car.com/?opel-corsa-mild-hybrid.php

Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] dpierce@cartchunk.org is offline

On Nov 6, 1:46 pm, john wrote:
The Opel Corsa hybrid concept is a European approach to hybrids,
exhibited in a monocab concept akin to an Opel/Saturn Astra. The Corsa
combines a 1.3-liter turbo-diesel engine, an electric motor, and
lithium-ion batteries. It could be in production in the next three or
four years.

Does it come with an auto spell-check feature?

Because "auto" != "audio" last time I checked.

Opel Corsa Mild Hybrid john Car Audio 1 November 6th 07 04:08 PM
Opel Corsa Mild Hybrid john Car Audio 0 November 6th 07 08:28 AM
Finale.2008, Reason.v4.0.HYBRID, Sibelius.v5.0.HYBRID, VSL VIENNA SYMPHONIC LIBRARY, INSTRUMENTS I, II, [email protected] Pro Audio 0 October 2nd 07 05:15 PM
Problem on Opel corsa LA Car Audio 2 March 4th 04 02:44 AM
opel corsa LA Car Audio 0 March 1st 04 07:10 PM