MicroCast

Default Help with amp install (Pioneer GM-X404)

I'm looking for some help. I picked up a Pioneer Premier CDX-X404 4-channel
amp for $25.00 at a yard sale. I have no instructions at all for it and I
am of course stuck. I have installed many head units, equalizers and
speakers--but no
amps till now.

I want to hook it to my Sony CDX-CA900X head unit and speakers to the
amp--probably just the front speakers need amped. The Sony has two RCA
female
connectors that I assume are for a pre-amp and then four more marked for the
individual speakers. The amp itself has four RCA (one for each speaker) and
then two more marked "left" and "right". There is also a set of wires for
bridging the amp.

How do I hook my head unit and speakers to this? I probably only need to
hook it to the front speakers and just let the head unit power the rear.

If someone had the instructions for this or general help I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.