Lars Holst

Default What is wrong with my amp?

McIntosh MA 6900 integrated amplifier.

Symptom: After a while playing the instruments starts moving with peaks to
0.02 watt in a frequency of 0,3 Hz. This continues until I restart the amp.

Can't hear it, doesn't bother the music.

Another symptom is that if the power has been completely off for a while
and I start it up, only output 1 is active. Output 2 is inactive until I
activate it. That’s every time the power has been completely off that this
happens.

Can anyone come with a hint?

--
Lars Holst