Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] trips@springbreakmax.com is offline

Default What are you doing Spring Break?

well it's almost here, we get to escape the stress and frustration of
all the schoolwork and our lovely brothers and sisters, mom and dad.
Spring Break in Daytona Beach sounds great to me.. check out this site
and maybe you'll make the same decision I did. WWW.SPRINGBREAKMAX.COM

Lets just say I have a little inside scoop and know somebody who is
working full time on spring break ideas.. and he's telling me This is
the year that there going ALL OUT in partying, I'm hearing rumors of
VIP parties Mechanical Bulls Biggest PoolDeck Parties FREE BEER I hear
for a lil bit, and from what I understand there having a breakdance
team too... maybe you should think about looking into this like I
did... wb I check my posts I can get more of the scoop on the hot body
contests and what not...

Anthony The Spring Break Guy!!