Posted to rec.audio.pro
moebiusloop moebiusloop is offline

Default Any Suggestions How to Promote a Music Forum?

(THIS is not a promo!)

I recently added a forum to my website to help generate traffic. The
site is dedicated to everything music (hardware, anything gear, bands
etc.)

ANYWAY - any ideas as to help get the word out effectively?

-dan p

Posted to rec.audio.pro
YourHomeStudioDotCom YourHomeStudioDotCom is offline

Promo or not, always include your website address in any email or
posting. Also, I've been considering adding a forum to my website but I
don't have time to moderate it. How are you planning on handling that?
Also, look for websites that you can link to and vice-versa. If you
send me your website address, I'll check it out.

Thomas
www.yourhomestudio.com

Free Home Studio Newsletter -

moebiusloop wrote:
(THIS is not a promo!)

I recently added a forum to my website to help generate traffic. The
site is dedicated to everything music (hardware, anything gear, bands
etc.)

ANYWAY - any ideas as to help get the word out effectively?

-dan p

Posted to rec.audio.pro
moebiusloop moebiusloop is offline

Thomas-

Yeah- I know that I should include my posting- it's definitely in my
signature for emails. I just want to do it right, ya know without
pushing? Check it out it was finished about a month ago. I've been
spending a lot of time on it putting relevant "music/ recording
related" content on it. I am planning a formal launch this week- the
royalty free music store isn't completed yet (with files).

Dan Powers
www.realbraveaudio.com

moebiusloop wrote:
(THIS is not a promo!)

I recently added a forum to my website to help generate traffic. The
site is dedicated to everything music (hardware, anything gear, bands
etc.)

ANYWAY - any ideas as to help get the word out effectively?

-dan p

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 14 Aug 2006 19:43:05 -0700, "moebiusloop"
wrote:

Dan Powers
www.realbraveaudio.com

That layer with "Recording Studio" in it has slipped up a bit high.
And tell the girl in fishnets to move that guitar before she strips
all the varnish off the back :-)
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Smol Richard Smol is offline

moebiusloop wrote:
(THIS is not a promo!)

I recently added a forum to my website to help generate traffic. The
site is dedicated to everything music (hardware, anything gear, bands
etc.)

ANYWAY - any ideas as to help get the word out effectively?

Post on usenet, asking how to promote your site.
Oh, wait..

RS

Posted to rec.audio.pro
moebiusloop moebiusloop is offline

And tell the girl in fishnets to move that guitar before she strips
all the varnish off the back :-)

You know what's funny? My wife said something to me about that pic and
I told her "Nah there's nothing wrong with it. Hmm- a little weird i
guess.

dan powers
www.realbraveaudio.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
moebiusloop moebiusloop is offline

Post on usenet, asking how to promote your site.
Oh, wait..

ahh- you got me!

-dan