Analogeezer

Default Complete recording studio-Neve,Neumann,Manley, etc etc

"Lowndes" wrote in message .. .
At quick glance, I don't see $29K there, but I could be wrong.
Remember that if you really want to sell this as a lot, you're going
to have to take a BIG hit, because you'll almost certainly be selling
to someone who will just turn around and re-sell at least half of it.
That might be called a "dealer" in some circles, and dealers are used
to buying for 50% or thereabouts of their selling price.

I expect we'll be seeing this stuff on eBay before long.

Hey Mike,

There is definitely well over $30k there, but you're right - in a few days,
I'll probably start posting links to individual items. I would absolutely
love to open a studio with someone who has a complementary inventory of gear
(after optimization/shuffling of the main items such as the console and mac)
but thinking pragmatically it's probably better to sell it off and focus on
one or two things, rather than try to be a musician/producer/engineer/etc
all at once... but if anyone is bold/daring enough, add it up, figure it
out for yourself, swing by New Brunswick... It's such a money pit to try to
do it all right.. I don't even have enough cash left over for the split
Trane I was looking at, much less acoustically lined duct work, VDs,
isolation mounts, yada yada.. Sell the 2" for proper ventilation?? bah
humbug!! Hey, at least I finished recording this project I was working on..
problem was that I dreamt too big and didn't plan right (I had Neve modules
before I even had a recorder!). Having said all that: $28k! Otherwise,
sit tight for ebay links.

-Paul
email:

Just a thought but if you want someone to come by with a van and pick
it all up posting the location might help.

You said "New Brunswick" above but that could be just about
anywhere...maybe even Canada? If it's New Brunswick Canada, I don't
forsee many people swinging by just because they are in the
neighborhood.

Still a lot of nice stuff on that list, good luck with the sale.

Analogeezer