Posted to rec.audio.car
Mario Mario is offline

Default Display Show Mute - How do I unmute?

I have a Pioneer DEH-10 CD/Radio in my boat. The other day I had no
sound. When I pressed the volume up or volume down, the display would
simply display "mute". I do not have a button labeled mute and I tried
every combination of button presses without success.
Is there a key combination or is this the radio's way of communicating
a failure i.e., open speaker circuit, blown speaker, etc?

Thank you!

If you do not mind, please include response to

mario

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Do you have a remote control for this unit. If so, it will have a mute
button. Try that.

MOSFET

"Mario" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a Pioneer DEH-10 CD/Radio in my boat. The other day I had no
sound. When I pressed the volume up or volume down, the display would
simply display "mute". I do not have a button labeled mute and I tried
every combination of button presses without success.
Is there a key combination or is this the radio's way of communicating
a failure i.e., open speaker circuit, blown speaker, etc?

Thank you!

If you do not mind, please include response to

mario

Comments about CES Show "fixes" watch king High End Audio 8 August 1st 04 06:55 PM
How to fix no display or no sound in Nissan Maxima or Infinity I30 with Bose Radio Clarion Vikter Car Audio 0 March 12th 04 06:47 AM
MTC display Michael R. Kesti Tech 0 January 7th 04 07:05 PM
Las Vegas: Where is "THE SHOW"? Art Altman High End Audio 0 January 6th 04 04:31 PM
Display has no hard wire connections. Denny B Tech 3 December 24th 03 07:00 PM