Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nobody Nobody is offline

Default Pro Tools 9

Hey Group,

Anybody (particularly LE users) tried Pro Tools 9 yet? If so, problems?
Oddities?

Thanks,
Robert A. Ober
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Clayton Mike Clayton is offline

Nobody wrote:
Hey Group,

Anybody (particularly LE users) tried Pro Tools 9 yet? If so, problems?
Oddities?

Thanks,
Robert A. Ober

Got it running yesterday via Metric Halo hardware and Mac built in
hardware, no problems so far.

Mike
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nobody Nobody is offline

Mike Clayton wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Hey Group,

Anybody (particularly LE users) tried Pro Tools 9 yet? If so,
problems? Oddities?

Thanks,
Robert A. Ober

Got it running yesterday via Metric Halo hardware and Mac built in
hardware, no problems so far.

Mike

Thanks, I bought and downloaded it but have been somewhat afraid to
install it. Will go for it:-)
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Nobody wrote:
Hey Group,

Anybody (particularly LE users) tried Pro Tools 9 yet? If so, problems?
Oddities?

There seems to be some kind of riot going on in the Avid demo room at
this very minute. It seems, if you have not heard yet, that Pro Tools 9
will support seemingly any third-party interface hardware.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nobody Nobody is offline

Scott Dorsey wrote:
wrote:
Hey Group,

Anybody (particularly LE users) tried Pro Tools 9 yet? If so, problems?
Oddities?

There seems to be some kind of riot going on in the Avid demo room at
this very minute. It seems, if you have not heard yet, that Pro Tools 9
will support seemingly any third-party interface hardware.
--scott

Yeah,

Running it using the audio hardware of my MacBook Pro is weird. Will
try it with one of my Motu's maybe this weekend.

:-)

Posted to rec.audio.pro
The Famous 3-chord Beer Hall Karaoker. The Famous 3-chord Beer Hall Karaoker. is offline

"Nobody" wrote in message

Scott Dorsey wrote:
wrote:
Hey Group,

Anybody (particularly LE users) tried Pro Tools 9 yet? If so, problems?
Oddities?

There seems to be some kind of riot going on in the Avid demo room at
this very minute. It seems, if you have not heard yet, that Pro Tools 9
will support seemingly any third-party interface hardware.
--scott

Yeah,

Running it using the audio hardware of my MacBook Pro is weird. Will try
it with one of my Motu's maybe this weekend.

The crack is working really really well.

*snarf*