Posted to alt.music.home-studio,rec.audio.pro
RichL RichL is offline

Default Sonar 8.5 upgrade -- any issues I should be concerned with?

Sorry about posting this to rec.audio.pro and not being a regular, but AMH-S
is pretty dead these days.

I just bought the upgrade for Sonar Producer 8.5, and I'm wondering if there
are any backward-compatibility issues I should be concerned with before I
install it over Sonar Producer 6.0.

I've got tons of Sonar 6.0 projects on my recording PC, it would be nice to
still be able to run them (and possibly add to them) once 8.5 is installed.

Also, is the free upgrade to Sonar X worth doing? Anyone have any
experience with any of this?

Thanks in advance!

Posted to alt.music.home-studio,rec.audio.pro
Steve L.[_3_] Steve L.[_3_] is offline

"RichL" so you
saynews:EPudnaZt9Lf8Z3fRnZ2dnUVZ_jKdnZ2d@supernews .com:

cakewalk.audio

Sorry about posting this to rec.audio.pro and not being a regular, but
AMH-S is pretty dead these days.

I just bought the upgrade for Sonar Producer 8.5, and I'm wondering if
there are any backward-compatibility issues I should be concerned with
before I install it over Sonar Producer 6.0.

I've got tons of Sonar 6.0 projects on my recording PC, it would be
nice to still be able to run them (and possibly add to them) once 8.5
is installed.

Also, is the free upgrade to Sonar X worth doing? Anyone have any
experience with any of this?

Thanks in advance!

Posted to alt.music.home-studio,rec.audio.pro
RichL RichL is offline

"Steve L." wrote in message
. 250...
"RichL" so you
saynews:EPudnaZt9Lf8Z3fRnZ2dnUVZ_jKdnZ2d@supernews .com:

cakewalk.audio

Thanks, I didn't realize such a group existed.

Posted to alt.music.home-studio,rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

"RichL" wrote in message
"Steve L." wrote in message
. 250...
"RichL" so you
saynews:EPudnaZt9Lf8Z3fRnZ2dnUVZ_jKdnZ2d@supernews .com:

cakewalk.audio

Thanks, I didn't realize such a group existed.

We never left g

Poly

toopid, i'm concerned Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 3 March 17th 07 10:41 PM
Sonar [email protected] Pro Audio 0 June 23rd 06 11:23 PM
Concerned about damaging preamp on turnoff [email protected] Pro Audio 9 December 20th 05 12:04 PM
2001 Tahoe LT Delco CD Player Issues + Possible Tape Player Issues Alucard Car Audio 0 August 29th 03 08:05 PM
FS: Sonar 2.0 FAB Pro Audio 0 August 20th 03 05:58 PM