Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Mr Fox Mr Fox is offline

Default Poopie's problem with music

"George M. Middius" wrote:

No, you stupid donkey, it's a polite way of telling you to **** off. And
not because your idiotic questions are difficult, but because you're a
Krooger-loving troll

And you are not? You seem to have an obsessional relationship with
Arny Krueger. Almost every post you make appears to be an attempt to
garner more publicity for him. I suggest to you that you are Arny
Krueger, writing under an assumed name.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Mr Fox Mr Fox is offline

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:05:47 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Have you ever had to write a full-blown report ?

I was a project manager for a telecommunications firm for eight years.
I wrote their training manual. I wrote their OSHA policy handbook. I
wrote their manual for field practices and procedures.

So you'll understand then that writing in that style is very different to
writing a novel. I don't write novels nor
do I have any intention of doing so.

I'm not talking about style, mate. I'm talking about skill.

Well Boonie, you can do nothing if you can't write. In fact that's about
it - you can do nothing but write about nothing.

To Mr Phillips: I am currently enjoying reading through many of the
'Vinyl Anachronist' articles you have authored. Great stuff, and I
wish you the very best in the future writing in this field.

rec.audio.car FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (caution, this is HUGE) MOSFET Car Audio 0 June 18th 06 05:27 AM
It's amazing what you can find when you look. Audio Opinions 76 December 3rd 05 06:33 AM
Note to Trevor Audio Opinions 9 November 7th 05 08:45 AM
Doppler Distortion - Fact or Fiction Bob Cain Pro Audio 266 August 17th 04 06:50 AM