Posted to rec.audio.pro
Stylo

Default Anyone own a Casio CW-75 CD printer?

Hi, I was wondering if any owner of a Casio CW-75 thermal CD printer could
check the packaging or perhaps a label underneath the unit, to tell me where it
was manufactured? I am pretty sure the CW-50 is Made in USA, but I haven't
been able to find similar references to the CW-75. I need to know this to
estimate customs duty cost to import them to Canada. So if someone could check
for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance! (and more thanks
afterwards!)

Posted to rec.audio.pro
David Satz

No CW-75 here, but my CW-100 is marked "Made in China".

--best regards

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Stylo

In article .com,
says...

No CW-75 here, but my CW-100 is marked "Made in China".

--best regards

hmm that's unfortunate, but thanks!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Crowley

"Stylo" wrote ...

Hi, I was wondering if any owner of a Casio CW-75 thermal CD printer
could
check the packaging or perhaps a label underneath the unit, to tell me
where it
was manufactured? I am pretty sure the CW-50 is Made in USA,

My CW-50 was made in China.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
John L Rice

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message
"Stylo" wrote ...

Hi, I was wondering if any owner of a Casio CW-75 thermal CD printer
could
check the packaging or perhaps a label underneath the unit, to tell me
where it
was manufactured? I am pretty sure the CW-50 is Made in USA,

My CW-50 was made in China.

My CW-50 says Made In Japan..

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ronald Wiebe

"Stylo" wrote in message
news8z4g.1923$cZ3.1918@clgrps13...

Hi, I was wondering if any owner of a Casio CW-75 thermal CD printer could
check the packaging or perhaps a label underneath the unit, to tell me
where it
was manufactured? I am pretty sure the CW-50 is Made in USA, but I
haven't
been able to find similar references to the CW-75. I need to know this to
estimate customs duty cost to import them to Canada. So if someone could
check
for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance! (and more thanks
afterwards!)

My CW-75 reads: "Made in Japan"