Default FS: Eclipse CD8443 (for sale)

I'm selling my beloved Eclipse CD8443. The ONLY reason is because I'm
replacing it with Eclipse's new AVX series 2-din navigation unit. It
was the 2nd most expensive model they made for 2003 and early 2004. The
deck has been in my car for about a year, is in mint condition and
comes with the original box, instruction manual and wireless remote,
which is smaller than a credit card and almost as thin. Everything
works perfectly, it's not been abused and hasn't been removed from the
car since it's install. Retail for this deck when I bought it was over
$500 USD, I'll sell it for $375 OBO. It has 8-volt pre-amp outputs and
two (2) EQ modes including a competition quality "pro mode". The only
difference between this and the newer model is that the newer model has
a Memory Stick input for uploading EQ information from the website.
This unit is compatible with the "Eclipse Commander" unit as well as
Eclipse's current CD changers and their DSP module. I have positive
feedback on Ebay as both a buyer and seller, and am Paypal verified.
For questions, offers, resquests for digital pictures of the deck or a
link to my Ebay feedback please e-mail me:

Eclipse CD8443 Bill Pallies Car Audio 15 August 6th 16 02:02 PM
Eclipse 7002 FS or FT C & C Machine, Inc. Car Audio 0 January 22nd 04 01:49 PM
Newbie: finding a hole in a 93 eclipse firewall Chris Fonville Car Audio 0 December 4th 03 01:38 AM
Eclipse - Satellite ready in 2004? aquacat Car Audio 3 October 17th 03 10:43 PM
I need help with the Eclipse Commander. Profe§a Car Audio 2 August 28th 03 11:09 PM