Michael

Default anti theft dealer question

I want to get a Clifford security system for my van. Probably the
Concept 450. I want to be able to use the Cliffnet Wizard featue that
lets you hook up your laptop to a serial connection under the dash for
configuration.

When I went to my local Car Toys, the salesman knew absolutely nothing
about this feature. Nor did any of the installation techs. The
salesman said he would look into it.

My question is...
Should I trust this dealer to correctly install this system?

I know this is rec.audio.car but I couldn't find a more suitable
newsgroup.

Thanks!
Kirby

I would imagine that if they are an authorized Clifford dealer, the
installation should be backed up by whatever happens. Check out Cliffords
website to see if anytihng there can help you out about the warrantee etc..