openwave101

Default Hi Peter L: How many watts/side for Dyn 220?

Hi Peter,
just want to ask u whether giving 200-250W per side for Dyn220 would be
an overkill? most of the people I've talked to recommend me to give as
much power as possible for the Dyns (so far, the recommendation goes up
to 250W/side). If i;m not mistaken, the spec is 100-130W?

Tk u.

MZ

As much power as you can afford. The headroom will be welcome, and those
speakers can certainly handle it anyway.

Mark
(not Peter)

"openwave101" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Peter,
just want to ask u whether giving 200-250W per side for Dyn220 would be
an overkill? most of the people I've talked to recommend me to give as
much power as possible for the Dyns (so far, the recommendation goes up
to 250W/side). If i;m not mistaken, the spec is 100-130W?

Tk u.

openwave101

Thanks Mark, then 200W/side it is then. any recommended amp? (not Brax
though, too expensive)

Thank you.

autofile

openwave101 wrote:
*what would be the main difference b/w Helix A series and B series?

my budget is US$500-700 (I guess Brax is out of the question..or even
Helix)

Tks for ur help. *

Email me privately at:

--