Barry & Nikki

Default HELP: Sanyo car stereo wiring

Can anyone PLEASE email me with the wiring harness pin-out (for each wire
color) on a Sanyo EXCD-1000 or similar car stereo. So that we are both on
the same page please start in the upper left and go across to to the right
then from lower left across to the right while looking directly at the rear
of the plug and the wires jetting towards you. Thanks in advance for any
help anyone can give.
I.E.
[----]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8