Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony2nd2nun Tony2nd2nun is offline

Default Eurovox radio model 4115

Help, I'm in need of code for Eurovox radio model 4115.
This radio came with the secondhand car but is not the original, and as it is
wired in I'd prefer to leave it there even though it is an 80's modal.
The radio works on the test code ( only for 3 min)
Thanks,
Tony

Old Radio Tube Literature for Sale Dave Watts Vacuum Tubes 0 April 6th 05 01:54 PM
Audi Radio: Delta CC in 96 Audi Cab doesn't turn on...... wideglide340 Car Audio 5 March 19th 05 01:28 PM
FA: 1950's AM/FM ZENITH Tube Radio w/ Phono Stage Rare Old Things Vacuum Tubes 0 October 11th 04 05:06 AM
Rear unsupported??? Mounting a DIN radio in a Dodge RAM Phil Price Car Audio 4 January 14th 04 04:56 PM
On a mission : finding a basic radio Olivier General 4 January 4th 04 09:39 PM