Posted to rec.audio.car
RG RG is offline

Default MOSFET's posts

I can't see them. When I click on them all I get is a message that says
"Message no longer available on server". This happens with a couple of other
guys, too. Maybe it is sabotage, LOL.

- RG

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default Why is that happening, does anyone know (is it something I did in OE)?

Does anyone (who can read this) know why this is happening? Is it something
I did when I reconfigured OE?

Thanks,

MOSFET

"RG" wrote in message
I can't see them. When I click on them all I get is a message that says
"Message no longer available on server". This happens with a couple of

other
guys, too. Maybe it is sabotage, LOL.

- RG

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default Sabotage? Who would stoop that low? Hmmm.....

.. Maybe it is sabotage, LOL.

- RG

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

"RG" wrote in message

I can't see them. When I click on them all I get is a message that says
"Message no longer available on server". This happens with a couple of

other

guys, too. Maybe it is sabotage, LOL.

They're all working fine for me... I think the problem is RG's newsserver.