Posted to rec.audio.car
Dark1 Dark1 is offline

Default MOSFET, what's up with your posts?

I never had any problem reading your posts before a couple weeks ago or so..
now I can't get a single one.. the subject is there, but I get "message no
longer availible on server" when I try to open any of them.. new groups
server or something? my roadrunner server has always been good to me..and
you look to be the only one (that I bother reading) that I can't read
ANYTHING from... even your reply to this.. I have to wonder how many others
there are who didn't speak up.. but if you reply, I'll never see it unless
someone replies to you..
oh well, I don't know if you care enough to try a different way of posting
but.. I thought you should know there may be an issue...

Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F Tony F is offline

Test. You there, Nick?

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and Xenon X1200.1

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

2006 Mustang GT Coupe
Alpine IVA-D310 DVD Head Unit, Alpine MRA-550 Digital 5.1 Amp, Boston
Acoustics Z-Series Speakers, Alpine SBS-05DC Center Channel Speaker,
Amplified MTX Thunderform Sub

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

oh well, I don't know if you care enough to try a different way of posting
but.. I thought you should know there may be an issue...

Of course I do care. I had a MAJOR computer problem a week ago (my whole
system crashed). I had to set up my Email and news accounts all over again
in OE. Maybe I screwed something up, I don't know.

Do you get this?

Thanks,

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Yes, I'm here. Are you having problems with my posts Tony? Do you know why
I would be having problems. I use Outlook Express and I had to set up my
accounts all over again last week because my computer crashed and I lost
EVERYTHING and had to re-install Windows XP and Outlook Express.

Do you know what might be going on?

Nick

"Tony F" wrote in message
news
Test. You there, Nick?

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and Xenon X1200.1
Amplifiers, Dynaudio System 360 Tri-Amped In Front and Focal 130HCs For

Rear
Fill, Image Dynamics IDMAX10 D4 v.3 Sub

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

2006 Mustang GT Coupe
Alpine IVA-D310 DVD Head Unit, Alpine MRA-550 Digital 5.1 Amp, Boston
Acoustics Z-Series Speakers, Alpine SBS-05DC Center Channel Speaker,
Amplified MTX Thunderform Sub

Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F Tony F is offline

I'm getting your posts. However, I haven't been checking the group as much
lately. I have no idea what the problem might be. Maybe Cpt. you-know-who
has something to do with it....although I haven't seen him around for quite
some time.

Tony