Harvey Axlerod

Default Vacuum Tube Valley

Folks,

I haven't seen a new issue of VTV magazine in over a year. Are they
defunct, bankrupt, or just wayyyyyy behind. Any info appreciated. Thanks.
Harvey Axlerod, Computer Discipline Officer, University at Buffalo
http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~axlerod voice: 716-645-3570

John Stewart

Harvey Axlerod wrote:

Folks,

I haven't seen a new issue of VTV magazine in over a year. Are they
defunct, bankrupt, or just wayyyyyy behind. Any info appreciated. Thanks.
Harvey Axlerod, Computer Discipline Officer, University at Buffalo
http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~axlerod voice: 716-645-3570

Check it out at http://www.vacuumtube.com/

Cheers, John Stewart

I received a letter from VTV in yesterday's mail. It was dated July
26, 2005. In part, it says:

"Dear VTV Subscriber and Music Enthusiast:

"First of all, I would like ot apologize to you all for not getting
Vacuum Tube Valley Magazine published on a consistent basis.... That
is about to change starting late this summer when VTV #21 will be
published...."