Posted to rec.audio.pro
George's Pro Sound Company George's Pro Sound Company is offline

Default I am hiring

George's Pro Sound is hiring Technical help and labor for spring and summer
work
Requirements
1 Honesty
2 reliability
3 punctuality
4 dedication
5 Drug free
6 ability to not drink while working
7 own transportation, valid driver's license
8 ability to work most weekends and many nights, early mornings, long days
(average 12 hours but some 20 hours)
9 Clean, polite, and respectful to diverse clients
10 not prejudiced or homophobic

This is not doing bands in bars (very often), this is Pro Sound, community
festivals, and large sporting/motor racing events, installed sound for
retail,
repair and troubleshooting of complex systems, moving speakers in excess of
200 lbs, not afraid of heights up to 40 feet

This is a growing company, pay based on qualifications, must pass drug
screen
Work is "as needed" not mon-fri 8-4
You should consider this part time, at least till economy improves, so it
will be a great SECOND income but you will not earn enough to fully support
yourself
3 positions open
Apply with letter to
George's Pro Sound "JOB"
At

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Cyberserf Cyberserf is offline

On Feb 9, 12:45*am, "George's Pro Sound Company"
wrote:
George's Pro Sound is hiring Technical help and labor for spring and summer
work
Requirements
1 Honesty
2 reliability
3 punctuality
4 dedication
5 Drug free
6 ability to not drink while working
7 own transportation, valid driver's license
8 ability to work most weekends and many nights, early mornings, long days
(average 12 hours but some 20 hours)
9 Clean, polite, and respectful to diverse clients
10 not prejudiced or homophobic

LOL...nice list of requirements...would you like the car to run on
sunshine and children's laughter as well? ;-)

But seriously...your location might be useful (in and around the globe
doesn't really cut it). All the best finding the help you need.

Cheers, CS
Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote:

George's Pro Sound is hiring Technical help and labor for spring and
summer work

LOL...nice list of requirements...would you like the car to run on
sunshine and children's laughter as well? ;-)

George does come across as having basic business sense ...

But seriously...your location might be useful (in and around the globe
doesn't really cut it). All the best finding the help you need.

Prolly the employee entrance test .... if they are dedicated and show
initive they can find his location easy enough. It's over yonder where a
major spill of crystallized hydrogen oxide has made the terrain in-navigable
for cars with summer tyres.

Cheers, CS

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote:
George's Pro Sound is hiring Technical help and labor for spring and
summer
work
Requirements
1 Honesty
2 reliability
3 punctuality
4 dedication
5 Drug free
6 ability to not drink while working
7 own transportation, valid driver's license
8 ability to work most weekends and many nights, early mornings, long days
(average 12 hours but some 20 hours)
9 Clean, polite, and respectful to diverse clients
10 not prejudiced or homophobic

LOL...nice list of requirements...would you like the car to run on
sunshine and children's laughter as well? ;-)

I see these as he basic starting point, I can teach job skills, I can't
teach people who to be decent

But seriously...your location might be useful (in and around the globe
doesn't really cut it). All the best finding the help you need.

Central NY, Sorry I thought I wrote this for the local message boards and
cut and pasted it here
george

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Misifus[_2_] Misifus[_2_] is offline

wrote:
[...]

Would the ability to tickle a mandolin be an asset, or a liability? g

Seriously, good luck, George.

-Raf

--
Misifus-
Rafael Seibert

Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote:
[...]

LOL
I don't need compitition on that level!
gorge

Posted to rec.audio.pro
David Grant David Grant is offline

Prolly the employee entrance test .... if they are dedicated and show
initive they can find his location easy enough. It's over yonder where a
major spill of crystallized hydrogen oxide has made the terrain
in-navigable for cars with summer tyres.

I've got it! He's in a parallel universe where a single hydrogen atom can
bond with a single oxygen atom! Do I get the job?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
David Grant David Grant is offline

"David Grant" wrote in message
news

Prolly the employee entrance test .... if they are dedicated and show
initive they can find his location easy enough. It's over yonder where a
major spill of crystallized hydrogen oxide has made the terrain
in-navigable for cars with summer tyres.

I've got it! He's in a parallel universe where a single hydrogen atom can
bond with a single oxygen atom! Do I get the job?

No I do not. Apparently that's an acceptable name for water. I prefer
"dihydrogen monoxide".. rolls off the tongue so much bWETTER.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Feb 9, 2:47*pm, "David Grant" wrote:
"David Grant" wrote in message

news

Prolly the employee entrance test .... if they are dedicated and show
initive they can find his location easy enough. It's over yonder where a
major spill of crystallized hydrogen oxide has made the terrain
in-navigable for cars with summer tyres.

I've got it! He's in a parallel universe where a single hydrogen atom can
bond with a single oxygen atom! Do I get the job?

No I do not. Apparently that's an acceptable name for water. I prefer
"dihydrogen monoxide".. rolls off the tongue so much bWETTER.

http://www.dhmo.org/

Mark
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul Stamler[_2_] Paul Stamler[_2_] is offline

"David Grant" wrote in message
news

Prolly the employee entrance test .... if they are dedicated and show
initive they can find his location easy enough. It's over yonder where a
major spill of crystallized hydrogen oxide has made the terrain
in-navigable for cars with summer tyres.

I've got it! He's in a parallel universe where a single hydrogen atom can
bond with a single oxygen atom! Do I get the job?

BZZZT! That happens in this universe. It's called a hydroxyl ion, and
interstellar clouds are just lousy with them.

Peace,
Paul

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Paul Stamler wrote:

"David Grant" wrote in message
news

Prolly the employee entrance test .... if they are dedicated and show
initive they can find his location easy enough. It's over yonder where a
major spill of crystallized hydrogen oxide has made the terrain
in-navigable for cars with summer tyres.

I've got it! He's in a parallel universe where a single hydrogen atom can
bond with a single oxygen atom! Do I get the job?

BZZZT! That happens in this universe. It's called a hydroxyl ion, and
interstellar clouds are just lousy with them.

Whoa, does that make 'em itch?

--
ha
shut up and play your guitar
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Sean Conolly Sean Conolly is offline

"George's Pro Sound Company" wrote in message
[...]

If you ever need an extra pair of hands in Atlanta let me know. I'm not who
you would choose to run a show but I'm pretty handy at chasing problems.

Sean

Posted to rec.audio.pro
George's Pro Sound Company George's Pro Sound Company is offline

"Sean Conolly" wrote in message
news
[...]

so far the farthest south I have been is Floyd Va. did a bunch of work with
Chris and erica at the floyd fest site
george