Ethan

Default Sony CDX-757MX mp3 changer, track titles?

Anyone ever use the 757MX sony changer that does mp3 files from CD-R
media?

What do the titles look like on the deck? I have the XT-40V TV tuner
and would imagine it could use the longer (more than 8 character)
format to display the information on the TV displays? The deck is an
older Sony Minidisc ES series (8900 I think).

Sony isn't clear with what the output looks like on the recent unilink
devices... I don't believe the Sony DVD Changer (that uses what
appears to be an older CD changer style RF modulator for control) is
true unilink (good job Sony, real fuqn intelligent). The XM radio add
on is a mystery as well.
Khairulanuar Abd Majid

i am using 757MX cd chnager and im happy with it. it can read id3v1 & v2
respectively. some of the special characters cannot be displayed such as &
, % and it was converted to space. it can view longer than 8 characters as
long you wrote it on id3 tag. it also can read iso9660 joliet file.

-tia.

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Ethan wrote:

Anyone ever use the 757MX sony changer that does mp3 files from CD-R
media?

What do the titles look like on the deck? I have the XT-40V TV tuner
and would imagine it could use the longer (more than 8 character)
format to display the information on the TV displays? The deck is an
older Sony Minidisc ES series (8900 I think).

Sony isn't clear with what the output looks like on the recent unilink
devices... I don't believe the Sony DVD Changer (that uses what
appears to be an older CD changer style RF modulator for control) is
true unilink (good job Sony, real fuqn intelligent). The XM radio add
on is a mystery as well.

skrot74

I've got a sony deck that doesn't play MP3's from the CD... will I b
able to play mp3's through this cd-changer, into my sony deck? I coul
care less about tags... just functionalit

-
skrot7