Jonny Durango

Default Vienna Symphony Orchestra Library

Just ran across a good price for the vienna orchestral package....my
concerns is that I will spend a bunch of money on it and then my computer
won't be fast enough to keep up with more than 2 or 3 tracks per midi
sequence. I've heard that the vienna suite is VERY processor intensive and
you need a ton of processing power to run it. My computer = P4 2ghz 512mb
.....watcha think?

ps: pls forgive the little white cross-post

--

Jonny Durango

"Patrick was a saint. I ain't."

http://www.jdurango.com