Keep YerSpam

Default FS: Altec Voice of the Theatre cabs - empty

FS: Altec Voice of the Theatre cabs - empty

Originally used by my band years ago, they're now practicing gravity in
my garage and I'm tired of walking around them. They were used on the
road and look it, but are still very structurally sound. Drivers are
long gone, but they're still sporting the big (about a square foot)
Altec VOT labels on the sides of the cabinets. No idea what model, but
had a 15" and a big horn in each one. They do still have the XLR in/out
on the back, but I'm sure the crossovers are gone with the drivers.
Pictures available.

These are NOT the kit-built VOT's you see floating around once in a
while, these are the real deal.

Take the matched pair for $75.

They're in Southern Wisconsin waiting for you to pick them up. I prefer
not to ship something big enough to bury a horse in.

email me at "j at null dot net"

Cheers,
- Jeff G

(you can check my Ebay feedback :: user ID 'gnarles')