Posted to rec.audio.car
jbclem3 jbclem3 is offline

Default Alpine TDM 7534S...looking for wiring harness or power plug or harness diagram

I just acquired a brand new looking Alpine 7534S am/fm cassette radio. It
only came with an users guide and nothing else, no wiring harness of power
plug. On eBay all I find are 16 pin power plugs and this radio takes a 10
pin (2 rows of 5 pins). It also has two other black plug receptacles,
taking 8 pin plugs, but I think they are for the built-in CD controller and
I probably won't be using that.

If I can't find a 10 pin power plug, I can run individual wires if I have a
schematic or even an installation guide showing the destinations for the
individual wires. When I google for a manual all I get are these manual
companies that want about $40 and payment in advance...that's not going to
happen!

The other issue is this unit has an electronic code. The users guide
indicates that this code will activate if I remove the "key". I see no key,
and the users guide has a spot for a serial number and a code sticker but
neither are there. So first I have to power this radio, then I find out how
if the code is activated.

I'd appreciate any kind of information about these two problems.

John

Wiring harness needed Barry & Nikki Car Audio 1 October 3rd 07 01:49 PM
Wiring harness Daniel Snooks Car Audio 0 June 22nd 05 01:42 AM
Eclipse 5341R wiring harness plug pinouts diagram Mike Staton Car Audio 4 March 9th 05 05:53 PM
Looking for a Pioneer DEH-P7200 Wiring Harness/Plug DOHCLUDE Car Audio 2 May 12th 04 03:57 PM
HELP Nak CD-700 wiring harness ãÞ0çã|ÿÞs Car Audio 6 September 19th 03 12:32 AM