-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

Default a few newbie questions - 95 Corolla

Brendt Montgomery

Those brands of amps sound pretty good, I'd go with the PPI, 4" are definitely
very small, I'd go with at least 5 and a quarter if I were you, I don't think
you'd be happy with 4". But if the custom installer charges you an arm and a
leg to put in anything bigger, get the 4". Don't get a 2 channel, you'll
regret it, get a 4 channel amp, you can find a cheap decent one, that way if
you replace the polks in the rear down the road, you won't have to buy another
2 channel amp
ken

thanks for the info guys. I guess larger door speakers will be worth the
expense in the long haul.
will look into 4 channel amps also..

regards.
k.