Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Sleazy parents exploiting kids ?

Hi,

This US family have been making one new music vid per day, using their kids for free. Dad is the only professional.

Eg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad4caS5_5lo

There are 50 or more like this on U-tube - each a popular hit done in similar fashion.

...... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mac McDougall Mac McDougall is offline

On Friday, 17 July 2020 at 20:28:37 UTC-6, wrote:
Hi,

This US family have been making one new music vid per day, using their kids for free. Dad is the only professional.

Eg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad4caS5_5lo

There are 50 or more like this on U-tube - each a popular hit done in similar fashion.

..... Phil

The sweetness of it kinda makes me cringe, but at least the kids are having fun... and that's what music should be about....I think.