Sockpuppet Yustabe

Default George's site

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

It's not sociopathic at all, in moderation. But what would you know about
moderation?

That's like claiming you are a social sociopath!
No, either one is a sociopath or one isn't.
You are a sociopath.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
Let's review a few of the facts:

An anonymous email address named "S888Wheel" who has routinely
concealed
the
facts about who he actually is, was called a "pedophile" on
rec.audio.opinion (note that *nasty* freedom-of-speech related word
"opinion") by a person whose real-world identity and address is
well-known.

Note that one person or the other has been called a "pedophile"
100's of times on rec.audio.opinion. This has even happened 100's
of times to the putative defendant. Normal people slough this kind
of thing off. It takes
real weirdo to take it seriously.

Capitalizing on a number of a loopholes in California law, someone
who claims to be related to the anonymous email address filed a
libel suit in
California court with the intent of forcing the defendant to spend
more money to defend himself than it cost to file the lawsuit. Note
that this suit would have the same basic result(s) had the
defendant's name been picked at random from a phone book. Note that
in accordance with
California
law, the court in question has no jurisdiction over the defendant.

So basically we have a frivolous, fraudulent lawsuit that is so
close to failing that S888wheel doesn't even want to admit in
public the dollars
and
cents he paid to file it!

LOL!

It woud do your side better if you made that argument in a legal
response to the suit, rather than publishing it on RAO.

Prove it.

Use your common sense!

You wouldn't recognize it if it bit you on the nose.

Maybe you are right. If I had more common sense,
I wouldn't spend so much time conversing with an
insane sociopathic madman.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Lionel" wrote in message
Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

You're delusional sockpuppet wheel, given that I recently told
you that I've collected 100% of the ones I've won in court.

Have you paid all of the ones you have lost?

Yup.

NOTE.

Arny has neither won, nor lost, any previous lawsuits.

One question Madame Pipi please. Is Arny circumcised ?

Wait, I'll have to ask some of the neighborhood boys.

Pedophilic fantasy noted.

Save it and add it to your ever growing colection.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
news

Heh. Always fun to watch the Judge ream the plantif about being an
adult when you have a difference of opinion and then award a token $1.

Then why don't you show up and watch the proceedings?

Arny Krueger

[...]

You can stop talking to Middius at your earliest convenience!

S888Wheel

Yustabe said

You are
disgustingly stupid, cowardly, and reprehensible. Add to that,
your insanity. We find you quite dangerous

Arny said

It's always nice when the lower forms of life show proper respect
for the higher forms of life.

I said

You equate fear with respect.

Arny said

The two are related in most people's minds, but of course that's only in the
real world, not your dream world.

As if you have any connection with the real world. As if you can begin to speak
for what is in the minds of most people. But thanks for confirming part of
your sociopathic beliefs.

I said

Do you know how sociopathic that belief is?

Arny said

It's not sociopathic at all, in moderation.

Thanks for answering the question. You don't have any idea how sociopathic your
beliefs are.

Arny said

But what would you know about
moderation?

The question was what do you know about what is and is not a sociopathic
mindset. You answered as any sociopath would be expected to answer in a rare
moment of honesty.
S888Wheel

Arny said

Let's review a few of the facts:

An anonymous email address named "S888Wheel" who has routinely
concealed the facts about who he actually is, was called a
"pedophile" on rec.audio.opinion (note that *nasty*
freedom-of-speech related word "opinion") by a person whose
real-world identity and address is well-known.

Note that one person or the other has been called a "pedophile"
100's of times on rec.audio.opinion. This has even happened 100's of
times to the putative defendant. Normal people slough this kind of
thing off. It takes a real weirdo to take it seriously.

Capitalizing on a number of a loopholes in California law, someone
who claims to be related to the anonymous email address filed a
libel suit in a California court with the intent of forcing the
defendant to spend more money to defend himself than it cost to file
the lawsuit. Note that this suit would have the same basic result(s)
had the defendant's name been picked

at random from a phone book.
Note that in accordance with California
law, the court in question has no jurisdiction over the defendant.

So basically we have a frivolous, fraudulent lawsuit that is so
close to failing that S888wheel doesn't even want to admit in public
the dollars and cents he paid to file it!

LOL!

I said

Fact: The trial will be in a California Superior Court not RAO. Fact:
A default judgment will be determined based on the pleadings, the
pleadings being my complaint. Fact: My complaint alleges all the
required elements of libel. Fact: All allegations are taken as true
in the determination of a default judgment. Those are the facts that
can easily be found in the California

Civil Codes.

Arny said

That's pretty well the way I see it.

Fine, you see yourself loosing the case.

Arny said

Thanks for sharing!

No problem. Let's see if you can remeber this lesson.

I said

Ary's facts exist in Arny's head.

Arny said

I don't know any "Ary's facts", don't care about them, either.

Wow, Arny found a typo. Major victory for Arny. You do realize that this is as
close as you get to winning in this lawsuit?

Arny said

However the
facts I stated above would stand up in court were they to be presented.

Talk is cheap Arny. You are obviously too scared to put them to the test in a
real court. You always win in your head. I now realize why you don't want to
fight this in a real court. You will loose there but as long as you don't
participate in a real court you can claim victory in the court of your
imagination. You can claim you were cheated in the real court.

Arny said

The
fact I stated that sockpuppet wheel didn't put these facts in his filing
represents his fraudulent, delusional behavior.

Another fine example of your disconnect with reality. Cite one filed lawsuit
inwhich the plantiff argues for the defendant. I followed the boilerplate
language in the Bender book of forms for pleadings. That is what just about
every lawyer does in the real world. It is what a judge expects to see in a
complaint. Of course you see the use of standard form in a complaint as an act
of fraud. Obviously you would be in way over your head if you were to actually
try to defend yourself.

I said

He has certainly won the trial in his head.

Arny said

Nope,

Yep.

Arny said

if the case isn't dismissed I expect to lose, because your filing is
fraudulent and doesn't state all the relevant facts. However it gets enough
right to suit my purposes.

Again you show another disconnect with reality. This time through your
defective powers of reason. You just acknowledged my full acounting of the real
facts in this case as the real court sees them. those facts do not include the
possibility of a dismissal. You also reaffirm your delusional belief that a
standard complaint is inherently fraudulant because it doesn't argue your
twisted side perspective. I can see why you wouldn't want to defend yourself in
a real court.

Arny said

I see courts that recognize a frivolous lawsuit when they see one. They have
two reasonable, traditional choices, which a study of the relevant cases
shows as being common outcomes. Courts have dismiss cases like this outright
as frivolous or granted reasonable damages. Traditionally courts have
assessed damages in cases like these at from $1 to $64. To collect from me,
you'll need an order from a Michigan court. This is where the real fight, if
any will take place.

Once again you show your ignorance of California codes even after admitting the
inevitable outcome of this lawsuit based on those codes. I can lead you to the
facts Arny but i cannot make you understand them even when you acknowledge
them.

Arny said

If nothing else, the courts know what would happen if they don't dismiss
suits like this one as being frivolous or give them a de fact dismissal by
setting damages very low. BTW the latter outcome generally only comes after
the plaintiff has been obliged to spend lots of his money. It's a tale of
woe, not at all a pretty picture.

You live in a fantasy world Arny. You are just making things up.

I said

The trial that matters will happen in a California Superior Court.

Arny said

Well, as opposed to an imaginary suit.

What? Is this dimensia? The only lawsuit I am talking about is the one I have
against you. AT one point you acknowledged that it is real. A rare moment of
connection with reality for you. I guess you just can't maintain such
connections for long.

Arny said

In any case, logic and reason and justice work for me!

As if you have any idea what they are. You cannot even agree with yourself in
the same post.

S888Wheel

The fun part, though, and why the TV shows are so fun to watch, is the
inevitable verbal lashing the judge hands out in such cases. Such is
California. The judges are horrbily woverworked and have a BS tolerance
meter that is on a hair-trigger.

Heh. Always fun to watch the Judge ream the plantif about being an
adult when you have a difference of opinion and then award a token $1.

Another fine display of ignorance about California courts and judges.
George M. Middius

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

Heh. Always fun to watch the Judge ream the plantif about being an
adult when you have a difference of opinion and then award a token $1.

Then why don't you show up and watch the proceedings?

Good idea, Obie. Say you're "a friend of the court" and you want to
testify on Kroo****'s behalf. Then you can try the lies you've been
spewing about Mister Wheeler's "attacks" on Mr. ****.

What? No evidence? Sorry, that's contempt.

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Yustabe said

You are
disgustingly stupid, cowardly, and reprehensible. Add to that,
your insanity. We find you quite dangerous

Arny said

It's always nice when the lower forms of life show proper respect
for the higher forms of life.

I said

You equate fear with respect.

Arny said

The two are related in most people's minds, but of course that's
only in the real world, not your dream world.

As if you have any connection with the real world.

I appear to be a lot more forthcoming about my connections with the real
world than you are, sockpuppet wheel. I suspect that is because your
connection is far more tenuous than mine.

As if you can begin to speak for what is in the minds of most people.

I think that at some basic level I can say a few cogent things about what is
in the minds of most people. Equating fear and respect seems to be at about
that level.

But thanks for confirming part of your sociopathic beliefs.

Prove that they're sociopathic.

Please see my recent post about moderation at rec.audio.high-end .

The question was what do you know about what is and is not a
sociopathic mindset.

Why should we take your ideas about sociopathic behavior as being gospel
truth, sockpuppet wheel?

You answered as any sociopath would be expected to answer in a rare

moment of honesty.

I think I answered as many persons would answer whether their moments of
honesty are rare or not.

There is some logical connection between fear and respect in many people's
mind, and that connection is not generally considered to be pathological.

For example most people fear falling off of cliffs if they get too near to
the edge. This is often called "Having proper respect for the edges of
cliffs". If you really are a California resident sockpuppet Wheel you can
readily investigate this effect personally by visiting Suicide Rock near
Idyllwild, which thousands of people do every year. Please show proper
respect for this location, or not as you wish...

S888Wheel

I'm just guessing here, but I'd bet that if sockpuppet wheel is over 18,
he's already had a number of tongue lashings like these, to no avail.

And, as usual, you are wrong.

Arny said

I wonder if they'll even let him into the courtroom.

Well of course you wonder about such things. You are completely ignorant of the
law and the courts.

Arny said

The highest actual award I've found so far was $64.

You are obviously looking where you want to look. Nothing new there.

Arny said

By the time sockpuppet wheel got close enough to me to be worthy of a legal
response, he'd no doubt be out a whole lot more than that!

Another fine display of your ignorance. Please explain how I would have to
spend more than the cost of paper and ink to complete this lawsuit.

Arny said

At some point it
would be worth $1 - $64 to me to know that his pockets had been so
thoroughly lightened.

Nice to see your true colors again Arny.

Arny said

OTOH, maybe he's a trust fund baby with no concept of
the meaning of money. He sure acts like one around here!

Yes Arny, You always have your malliceous fantasies about my life to help ease
the pain of your remarkably unremarkable life of underachievement and misery.

S888Wheel

I said

Have you paid all of the ones you have lost?

Arny said

Yup.

I said

Will you continue to do so in the future?

Arny said

I can't accurately predict the future.

Oh, IOW if the court asks you to pay someone money you cannot say that you
would do so. You cannot predict that you will comply with a court ruling. You
cannot predict whether or not you will have any integrity in your own behavior.
I fugured you'd be too chicken**** to do so.
S888Wheel

I said

He was generalizing hopefully. If he said "some people" I'd agree. Many

great
achievments in this world have come about through people having a lot of

spare
time on their hands. I think I have personally done some of my best work in

my
spare time at work over the years. I don't think Lionel is getting much
acomplished in his spare time. Time wasted is time lost.

Lionel said

"Some people" but not you.

Yep.

Lionel said

You are very proud of the great work you have produced during your spare
time and so you are judging what I use to accomplish during mine...

I am reasonably proud of that work. I see what you do with your spare time and
yes I do judge it as a waste of time. Didn't you understand this the first time
I said it?

Lionel said

You are really too pretentious and conceited these are things that we
can only judge in the few minutes which precede the last one !

And you conyinue to be a poor judge of character.

Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

Heh. Always fun to watch the Judge ream the plantif about being an
adult when you have a difference of opinion and then award a token $1.

Then why don't you show up and watch the proceedings?

Good idea, Obie. Say you're "a friend of the court" and you want to
testify on Kroo****'s behalf. Then you can try the lies you've been
spewing about Mister Wheeler's "attacks" on Mr. ****.

What? No evidence? Sorry, that's contempt.

The justice is like the poker game you can stay at the table as long as
you can bluff or as long as you can pay.
S888Wheeler is the moron who can pay.

S888Wheel

I said

i don't agree with Denis Prager on much of anything. I still think you are

in
need of employment or some sort of usefull past time.

Lionel said

You don't agree with guys like him in your salon discussions. But
everytime you can, you profit of all the opportunities their policies
let you. What an hypocrite you are !

How clueless you are. As if you have any idea what i do and do not do outside
of this forum.

Lionel said

I'm french and I make the effort to write in English on RAO...

Your choice and your failure.

Lionel said

Speaking about usefullness

How can someone so useless presume to speak about usefullness?

Lionel said

it is an incommensurable effort compare to
your vain and conceited participation. ;o)

Yes, you struggle with English.

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Arny said

Let's review a few of the facts:

An anonymous email address named "S888Wheel" who has routinely
concealed the facts about who he actually is, was called a
"pedophile" on rec.audio.opinion (note that *nasty*
freedom-of-speech related word "opinion") by a person whose
real-world identity and address is well-known.
Note that one person or the other has been called a "pedophile"
100's of times on rec.audio.opinion. This has even happened 100's
of times to the putative defendant. Normal people slough this kind
of thing off. It takes a real weirdo to take it seriously.

[...]

No problem. Let's see if you can remember this lesson.

I said

Ary's facts exist in Arny's head.

Arny said

I don't know any "Ary's facts", don't care about them, either.

Wow, Arny found a typo. Major victory for Arny. You do realize that
this is as close as you get to winning in this lawsuit?

Arny said

However the
facts I stated above would stand up in court were they to be
presented.

Talk is cheap Arny. You are obviously too scared to put them to the
test in a real court.

Fear has nothing to do with it. Cost does.

You always win in your head.

What's unclear about my statement that I expect to lose, if this comes to
trial?

I now realize why
you don't want to fight this in a real court. You will loose there
but as long as you don't participate in a real court you can claim
victory in the court of your imagination. You can claim you were
cheated in the real court.

I can't predict the future, but it's gratifying to see that you think you
can, sockpuppet wheel.

Arny said

The
fact I stated that sockpuppet wheel didn't put these facts in his
filing represents his fraudulent, delusional behavior.

Another fine example of your disconnect with reality. Cite one filed
lawsuit in which the plaintiff argues for the defendant.

Most plaintiffs are truthful and reasonably complete in their filings. The
believe that if all relevant true information is known, they will prevail.

I followed the
boilerplate language in the Bender book of forms for pleadings.

You left out quite a bit of relevant information.

That
is what just about every lawyer does in the real world. It is what a
judge expects to see in a complaint. Of course you see the use of
standard form in a complaint as an act of fraud.

That obviously depends on the relationship between the true facts and what
gets filed. Suffice it to say your filing was both extremely brief and
highly incomplete. Nevertheless, it seems damning enough.

Obviously you would
be in way over your head if you were to actually try to defend
yourself.

I can't predict the future, but it's gratifying to see that you think you
can, sockpuppet wheel.

I said

He has certainly won the trial in his head.

Arny said

Nope,

Yep.

Arny said

if the case isn't dismissed I expect to lose, because your filing is
fraudulent and doesn't state all the relevant facts. However it gets
enough right to suit my purposes.

Again you show another disconnect with reality.

aside to other readers: Let me note that we have absolute proof that
sockpuppet Wheel has read me saying that I would expect to lose, yet he has
clearly claimed that I expect to win. This would be pretty clear evidence of
delusional behavior and/or lying on his part, no?

This time through your
defective powers of reason. You just acknowledged my full accounting
of the real facts in this case as the real court sees them.

Not at all. What is unclear about

"...your filing is
fraudulent and doesn't state all the relevant facts. However it gets
enough right to suit my purposes."

those facts do not include the possibility of a dismissal.

Prove it. The possibility of a dismissal is clearly present in this case. If
they don't come from the incomplete facts stated in the filing, where does
it come from?

You also
reaffirm your delusional belief that a standard complaint is
inherently fraudulent because it doesn't argue your twisted side
perspective.

Wrong again. First off, the fact that the complaint is standard or not says
nothing about the issue of fraud. Secondly, the fraud comes from the
relevant facts that should and could have been stated, but that you
concealed. I don't want you to argue my side of the case, I just want you to
include all relevant facts. However, I have said that I never expected you
to be truthful. I have said that despite your fraud and concealment, there's
enough truth in the filing to suit my purposes.

I can see why you wouldn't want to defend yourself in a
real court.

Arny said

I see courts that recognize a frivolous lawsuit when they see one.
They have two reasonable, traditional choices, which a study of the
relevant cases shows as being common outcomes. Courts have dismiss
cases like this outright as frivolous or granted reasonable damages.
Traditionally courts have assessed damages in cases like these at
from $1 to $64. To collect from me, you'll need an order from a
Michigan court. This is where the real fight, if any will take place.

Once again you show your ignorance of California codes even after
admitting the inevitable outcome of this lawsuit based on those
codes.

Notice that this claim has no factual support as stated.

I can lead you to the facts Arny but i cannot make you
understand them even when you acknowledge them.

You haven't led me to the relevant facts, sockpuppet wheel so we'll never
know about that. Oh you might have said that there's a great law library of
California laws in California, but what good does that do me in Michigan?

Arny said

If nothing else, the courts know what would happen if they don't
dismiss suits like this one as being frivolous or give them a de
fact dismissal by setting damages very low. BTW the latter outcome
generally only comes after the plaintiff has been obliged to spend
lots of his money. It's a tale of woe, not at all a pretty picture.

You live in a fantasy world Arny. You are just making things up.

I could provide URLs that cite cases that were tried in California with this
outcome, but what good would it do?

I said

The trial that matters will happen in a California Superior Court.

Arny said

Well, as opposed to an imaginary suit.

What? Is this dementia? The only lawsuit I am talking about is the
one I have against you. AT one point you acknowledged that it is
real. A rare moment of connection with reality for you. I guess you
just can't maintain such connections for long.

Next time you post sockpuppet Wheel, you might want to rent a sense of
humor. Just for the occasion, you understand.

Arny said

In any case, logic and reason and justice work for me!

As if you have any idea what they are.

I'm willing to grant that you have some idea of what they are sockpuppet
wheel. Just not a good enough one for you to behave rationally.

You cannot even agree with yourself in the same post.

Prove it Sockpuppet Wheel.

I've just shown conclusively that you can't read a statement from me that
says "I expect to lose" without shortly misrepresenting it and claiming that
I expect to win.

Delusional much? Lying habitually? What is your problem, sockpuppet wheel?
What is your problem?

Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

Remember that you have had a judgment concerning my father that remind
me the one Krueger has about Dave's father. It looks like you use the
same weapons !

George M. Middius

Default Libel suit

S888Wheel said to ****-for-Brains:

Oh, IOW if the court asks you to pay someone money you cannot say that you
would do so.

I certainly wouldn't. If the court *ordered* me to, however, my
options would be more limited.

S888Wheel

Yustabe said

You are
disgustingly stupid, cowardly, and reprehensible. Add to that,
your insanity. We find you quite dangerous

Arny said

It's always nice when the lower forms of life show proper respect
for the higher forms of life.

I said

You equate fear with respect.

Arny said

The two are related in most people's minds, but of course that's
only in the real world, not your dream world.

I said

As if you have any connection with the real world.

Arny said

I appear to be a lot more forthcoming about my connections with the real
world than you are, sockpuppet wheel.

No, you simply appear to be an idiotic sociopathic looser. Your perceptions are
skewed by your mental incompetence.

Arny said

I suspect that is because your
connection is far more tenuous than mine.

You suspect a lot of bizarre things. you also have shown a love of fantasizing
about the lives of others to help ease the pain of living your miserable life.
what's new?

I said

As if you can begin to speak for what is in the minds of most people.

Arny said

I think that at some basic level I can say a few cogent things about what is
in the minds of most people.

I don't think you can with any reliability when you are in the heat of one of
your rants. this being a clear case.

Arny said

Equating fear and respect seems to be at about
that level.

No. It just warped thinking.

I said

But thanks for confirming part of your sociopathic beliefs.

Arny said

Prove that they're sociopathic.

Prove they are not

I said

Do you know how sociopathic that belief is?

Arny said

It's not sociopathic at all, in moderation.

I said

Thanks for answering the question. You don't have any idea how
sociopathic your beliefs are.

Arny said

Prove that they're sociopathic.

Prove they are not

I said

The question was what do you know about what is and is not a
sociopathic mindset.

Arny said

Why should we take your ideas about sociopathic behavior as being gospel
truth, sockpuppet wheel?

I don't expect anyone to do so. I am offering an opinion. Of course you have
demonstrated an amazing inability to figure out what is and what is not an
opinion.

Arny said

You answered as any sociopath would be expected to answer in a rare

moment of honesty.

Arny said

I think I answered as many persons would answer whether their moments of
honesty are rare or not.

As would any sociopath.

Arny said

There is some logical connection between fear and respect in many people's
mind, and that connection is not generally considered to be pathological.

Arny, you are just trying to rationalize your sociopathic beliefs. i'm not
buying what you are selling here. Basic thugs with no redeming qualities
believe the fear they generate is actually respect but it isn't. If you cannot
see the difference between fear and genuine respect that is your problem. But
as a practical difference those who use fear are hated and have to watch their
backs, those who earn respectare admired and have their backs covered by those
who respect them. You wont get the explination, Why I bother I don't know.

Arny said

For example most people fear falling off of cliffs if they get too near to
the edge. This is often called "Having proper respect for the edges of
cliffs".

This is just an irrelevant semantic argument. that respect is a euphamism for
fear. Danger is not respected the way a person is respected.

S888Wheel

Arny said

[...]

No response? I guess you now concede you will loose.

Arny said

Thanks for sharing!

I said

No problem. Let's see if you can remember this lesson.

I said

Ary's facts exist in Arny's head.

Arny said

I don't know any "Ary's facts", don't care about them, either.

I said

Wow, Arny found a typo. Major victory for Arny. You do realize that
this is as close as you get to winning in this lawsuit?

Arny said

However the
facts I stated above would stand up in court were they to be
presented.

I said

Talk is cheap Arny. You are obviously too scared to put them to the
test in a real court.

Arny said

Fear has nothing to do with it. Cost does.

This comming from the big spender on Ebay and the guy with thousands of dollars
woth of sound cards? You are obviously affraid. And you ought to be.

I said

You always win in your head.

Arny said

What's unclear about my statement that I expect to lose, if this comes to
trial?

What was unclear about "in your head?"

I said

I now realize why
you don't want to fight this in a real court. You will loose there
but as long as you don't participate in a real court you can claim
victory in the court of your imagination. You can claim you were
cheated in the real court.

Arny said

I can't predict the future, but it's gratifying to see that you think you
can, sockpuppet wheel.

Some predictions are reasonable predictions Arny. Not any claim of the
supernatural. It is not outrageous to predict the court will follow the codes.

Arny said

The
fact I stated that sockpuppet wheel didn't put these facts in his
filing represents his fraudulent, delusional behavior.

I said

Another fine example of your disconnect with reality. Cite one filed
lawsuit in which the plaintiff argues for the defendant.

Arny said

Most plaintiffs are truthful and reasonably complete in their filings.

I was. i followed the Bender form for pleading libel per se to the letter. your
ignorance on what a proper complaint should look like is noted once again. I
asked you to cite any complaint that argues the defendents case yo cite
nothing. You clearly have no reference for any of your legal opinions. You are
making things up. This will be your excuse for loosing. You are interested in
persuing excuses instead of defending yourself. No wonder you are a chronic
underachiever.

I said

I followed the
boilerplate language in the Bender book of forms for pleadings.

Arny said

You left out quite a bit of relevant information.

Tell it to the judge LOL

I said

That
is what just about every lawyer does in the real world. It is what a
judge expects to see in a complaint. Of course you see the use of
standard form in a complaint as an act of fraud.

Arny said

That obviously depends on the relationship between the true facts and what
gets filed. Suffice it to say your filing was both extremely brief

When it comes to civil lawsuits brief is good. Anyone in law will tell you
that. My complaint cuts to the point. I thank Bender for writing such a good
template for libel complaints.

Arny said

and
highly incomplete.

Complete nonsense. You obviously know nothing about what a proper complaint
should look like.I included all the needed information on the plaintiff and
defendent, I alleged every neccessary element to prove my case and pleaded
damages accordingly. Anything else in a complaint is fat. you are just ****ed
off and crying foul becasue I didn't ague your side as well. that just shows
your ignorance. Plaintiffs do not argue the defendent's case in their complaint
unless they are incompetent. You're just ****ed off that the complaint is good
and you are too scared to defend yourself in a real court.

Arny said

Nevertheless, it seems damning enough.

You should have seen that from the get go, from the time you hit the send
button on that libelous post.

I said

Obviously you would
be in way over your head if you were to actually try to defend
yourself.

Arny said

I can't predict the future, but it's gratifying to see that you think you
can, sockpuppet wheel.

That is an odd source of gratification, me predicting the courts will follow
the codes.

I said

He has certainly won the trial in his head.

Arny said

Nope,

I said

Yep.

Arny said

if the case isn't dismissed I expect to lose, because your filing is
fraudulent and doesn't state all the relevant facts. However it gets
enough right to suit my purposes.

I said

Again you show another disconnect with reality.

Arny said

aside to other readers: Let me note that we have absolute proof that
sockpuppet Wheel has read me saying that I would expect to lose, yet he has
clearly claimed that I expect to win.

Funny, you forgot about talking about the case being dismissed? That would be a
win for you Arny. try to keep track of what you are saying. you may better
understand what I am saying.

Arny said

This would be pretty clear evidence of
delusional behavior and/or lying on his part, no?

In light of the fact that i was responding to your claims that the case may be
dismissed, no. It is evidence of your inability to follow a thread.

I said

This time through your
defective powers of reason. You just acknowledged my full accounting
of the real facts in this case as the real court sees them.

Arny said

Not at all. What is unclear about

"...your filing is
fraudulent and doesn't state all the relevant facts. However it gets
enough right to suit my purposes."

What was unclear about the differerence between a real court and the one in
your head? Oops wrong question, you don't know the difference.

I said

those facts do not include the possibility of a dismissal.

Arny said

Prove it.

Read the codes on default judgement. have you found the link yet? Do your own
homework. I have offered you plenty of good legal information in the past that
you bitched about. I'm not going to help you now.

Arny said

The possibility of a dismissal is clearly present in this case.

In the mind of someone who doesn't know or understand the codes.

Arny said

If
they don't come from the incomplete facts stated in the filing, where does
it come from?

Establish the noun before using a pronoun Arny. "They" refers to what? How does
"they" become "it"? Are you using a plural or singular? WTF are you saying?

I said

You also
reaffirm your delusional belief that a standard complaint is
inherently fraudulent because it doesn't argue your twisted side
perspective.

Arny said

Wrong again.

No, right again. When are you going to actually use the California codes as a
reference when stating an opinion on them? You have no idea what the form for
pleading libel looks like do you?

Arny said

First off, the fact that the complaint is standard or not says
nothing about the issue of fraud.

You are saying my complaint is fraudulant because I haven't argued your side.
that is just stupid.

Arny said

Secondly, the fraud comes from the
relevant facts that should and could have been stated, but that you
concealed.

IOW you wanted me to argue your case for you in my complaint. You are just
showing your ignorance.

Arny said

I don't want you to argue my side of the case,

Yes you do.

Arny said

I just want you to
include all relevant facts.

You cleaarly don't understand what a complaint should look like. A complaint is
a list of allegations that add up to a cause of action. You don't include any
evidence or anything else other than the allegations and the demand for
damages. If you are expecting to see the entire case as it would transpire in
court contained in a complaint you are ignorant of how things work.

Arny said

However, I have said that I never expected you
to be truthful.

Cite any lies in my complaint and prove them to be lies.

Arny said

I have said that despite your fraud and concealment, there's
enough truth in the filing to suit my purposes.

IOW you have once again displayed your ignorance on the forms for a complaint.

I said

[...]

I'm not here to do your homework for you arny. The factual support is in your
idiotic words and in the California Codes.

I said

I can lead you to the facts Arny but i cannot make you
understand them even when you acknowledge them.

Arny said

You haven't led me to the relevant facts, sockpuppet wheel so we'll never
know about that.

Sure I have. I have asked you numerous times to read the codes. If you have
read them you clearly don't understand them.

Arny said

Oh you might have said that there's a great law library of
California laws in California, but what good does that do me in Michigan?

Even you acknowledged that the codes are available on line. You bitched at
George for not reading them. sorry if you cant get to the website. But that
isn't my problem.

Arny said

If nothing else, the courts know what would happen if they don't
dismiss suits like this one as being frivolous or give them a de
fact dismissal by setting damages very low. BTW the latter outcome
generally only comes after the plaintiff has been obliged to spend
lots of his money. It's a tale of woe, not

at all a pretty picture.

Arny said

You live in a fantasy world Arny. You are just making things up.

Arny said

I could provide URLs that cite cases that were tried in California with this
outcome, but what good would it do?

Nothing, because they would obviously not be lawsuits of libel based on public
accusations of pedophilia.

I said

The trial that matters will happen in a California Superior Court.

Arny said

Well, as opposed to an imaginary suit.

I said

What? Is this dementia? The only lawsuit I am talking about is the
one I have against you. AT one point you acknowledged that it is
real. A rare moment of connection with reality for you. I guess you
just can't maintain such connections for long.

Arny said

Next time you post sockpuppet Wheel, you might want to rent a sense of
humor. Just for the occasion, you understand.

Arny, your jokes just aren't funny.

Arny said

In any case, logic and reason and justice work for me!

I said

As if you have any idea what they are.

Arny said

I'm willing to grant that you have some idea of what they are sockpuppet
wheel.

There you go changing your story again.

I said

You cannot even agree with yourself in the same post.

Arny said

Prove it Sockpuppet Wheel.

asked and answered

Arny said

I've just shown conclusively that you can't read a statement from me that
says "I expect to lose" without shortly misrepresenting it and claiming that
I expect to win.

No, you just showed how you cannot keep track of what you say in a thread.

Arny said

Delusional much? Lying habitually?

Your world in a nutshell.

Arny said

What is your problem, sockpuppet wheel?
What is your problem?

Certainly not your legal defense.
S888Wheel

Lionel said

Remember that you have had a judgment concerning my father that remind
me the one Krueger has about Dave's father. It looks like you use the
same weapons !

Well at first glance one could be synical and point out your love for Arny and
say you should like me better now. One could also remind you of your lectures
of sensitivity. Maybe you should listen to yourself and get out of the
proverbial kitchen. OTOH you could realize that my comment on your father was
actually a comment on you.Maybe you didn't make the connection. I don't know
anything about your father. Arny OTOH is using the suicide of Dave's father to
make personal attacks. that is sick IMO. My comment was more like the old
school yard insult that asks; Did your parents have any kids that lived? funny
though how you **** and moan about my sensitivities but you can't handle that
one insult. Maybe you shouldn't be playing on RAO.
Joseph Oberlander

dave weil wrote:

Heh. Always fun to watch the Judge ream the plantif about being an
adult when you have a difference of opinion and then award a token $1.

Except, in this case, the judge might not be so tolerant about charges
of pedophilia, since the ramifications of such an explosive false
charge to someone's standing in th community aren't trivial at all.

There's a pretty valid case that the damage to someone who uses
an alias on *usenet* is nearly meaningless.

George M. Middius

Joseph Oberlander said:

There's a pretty valid case that the damage to someone who uses
an alias on *usenet* is nearly meaningless.

Is mental debility a manifestation of the Kroopologism virus?

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Well at first glance one could be synical and point out your love for
Arny and say you should like me better now.

This would be an example of sockpuppet wheel's lost grip on reality. He has
somehow decided that "Lionel" is in love with me. What evidence do you have
of that, sockpuppet wheel?

One could also remind you
of your lectures of sensitivity. Maybe you should listen to yourself
and get out of the proverbial kitchen.

So speaks a person who responds to the normal give-and-take on RAO with a
lawsuit. The lawsuit is clear evidence that the RAO kitchen is too hot for
sockpuppet wheel.

OTOH you could realize that my
comment on your father was actually a comment on you.Maybe you didn't
make the connection. I don't know anything about your father.

Arny OTOH is using the suicide of Dave's father to make personal attacks.

This would be an example of sockpuppet wheel's insanity. Fact of the matter
is that nobody including Weil himself could find any mention of his father
by me, even while Weil was screaming about it like a stuck pig.

that is sick IMO.

I think it's sick to bring up the tragedy of Weil's father unless Weil
himself brings it up or there are other extenuating circumstances. Then it
should only be discussed for a minimal amount of time. I'm only mentioning
it here because I've been falsely accused.

My comment was more like the old school yard insult
that asks; Did your parents have any kids that lived? funny though
how you **** and moan about my sensitivities but you can't handle
that one insult.

Obviously "Lionel" can handle insults better than you sockpuppet wheel. He's
hasn't filed any lawsuits, has he?

Maybe you shouldn't be playing on RAO.

It's a proven fact sockpuppet Wheel, that you can't play on RAO without
running off to your figurative "mommy" in the form of the California court
system. I've got a sworn statement to that effect in my possession, in case
you somehow forgot.

BTW sockpuppet wheel, have you come to enough peace with your loss, to
publicly admit the dollars and cents amount of your investment in your
Vanity lawsuit? If its not your money, whose money is it?

Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

Lionel said

[...]

I don't want to realize anything.
I say that you have insult my father memory.
I will sue you for that !
I'll never let a pedophile insult my father memory.

S888Wheel

There's a pretty valid case that the damage to someone who uses
an alias on *usenet* is nearly meaningless.

Are you stupid enough to think that when one posts with their valid e mail
address as their ID, an e mail address by which one can easily be identified by
friends, family and collegues, that they are posting anonymously?
Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

How clueless you are. As if you have any idea what i do and do not do outside
of this forum.

Sorry Mr. Pedophile but Mère Theresa has been already beatified !

George M. Middius

Default Silly, silly, silly

S888Wheel said to Obie:

There's a pretty valid case that the damage to someone who uses
an alias on *usenet* is nearly meaningless.

Are you stupid enough to think that when one posts with their valid e mail
address as their ID, an e mail address by which one can easily be identified by
friends, family and collegues, that they are posting anonymously?

Obie has admitted he's suffered a relapse of the Kroopologism virus.
That means ordinary human-style logic is not proper means for decoding
his posts.

Lionel

Arny Krueger wrote:

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Well at first glance one could be synical and point out your love for
Arny and say you should like me better now.

This would be an example of sockpuppet wheel's lost grip on reality. He has
somehow decided that "Lionel" is in love with me. What evidence do you have
of that, sockpuppet wheel?

S888Wheel is a well known pedophile who use to insult and provoke people
on Usenet.
S888Wheel use to practise incest with his daughters.

[...]

S888Wheel

I said

Well at first glance one could be synical and point out your love for
Arny and say you should like me better now.

Arny said

This would be an example of sockpuppet wheel's lost grip on reality. He has
somehow decided that "Lionel" is in love with me. What evidence do you have
of that, sockpuppet wheel?

This comming from a guy who told me I have lost my sense of humor. Yes I have
overstated Lionel's affection for you for the sake of a laugh. He clearly likes
you though. Or do you think he doesn't?

I said

One could also remind you
of your lectures of sensitivity. Maybe you should listen to yourself
and get out of the proverbial kitchen.

Arny said

So speaks a person who responds to the normal give-and-take on RAO with a
lawsuit.

Arny thinks that false accusations of pedophilia is "normal" behavior. Once
again, you demonstrate your sociopathic state of mind.

Arny said

The lawsuit is clear evidence that the RAO kitchen is too hot for
sockpuppet wheel.

No arny, it is clear evidence that you don't know where the lines of acceptable
behavior are clearly drawn. You actually believe that having gotten away with
it for years makes it OK. You believe that others getting away with it makes it
OK. you suffer from a disconnect with reality. You have moral and ethical
values that I find dubious. You think it was OK to publicly accuse me of being
a pedophile.

I said

OTOH you could realize that my
comment on your father was actually a comment on you.Maybe you didn't
make the connection. I don't know anything about your father.

Arny OTOH is using the suicide of Dave's father to make personal attacks.

Arny said

This would be an example of sockpuppet wheel's insanity. Fact of the matter
is that nobody including Weil himself could find any mention of his father
by me, even while Weil was screaming about it like a stuck pig.

Balony.

I said

that is sick IMO.

Arny said

I think it's sick to bring up the tragedy of Weil's father unless Weil
himself brings it up or there are other extenuating circumstances.

shouldn't you be telling this to Lionel? I simply took him at his word and
discussed the differences between what he and dave accude you of doing and how
I simply insulted him.

Arny said

Then it
should only be discussed for a minimal amount of time. I'm only mentioning
it here because I've been falsely accused.

Tell it to Lionel. He made the accusation this time. I simply believed him.

I said

My comment was more like the old school yard insult
that asks; Did your parents have any kids that lived? funny though
how you **** and moan about my sensitivities but you can't handle
that one insult.

Arny said

Obviously "Lionel" can handle insults better than you sockpuppet wheel. He's
hasn't filed any lawsuits, has he?

You haven't called him a pedophile have you?

I said

Maybe you shouldn't be playing on RAO.

Arny said

It's a proven fact sockpuppet Wheel, that you can't play on RAO without
running off to your figurative "mommy" in the form of the California court
system. I've got a sworn statement to that effect in my possession, in case
you somehow forgot.

You have a lawsuit. One you will loose. One you are afraid to fight in court
because you know you will loose.

Arny said

BTW sockpuppet wheel, have you come to enough peace with your loss, to
publicly admit the dollars and cents amount of your investment in your
Vanity lawsuit? If its not your money, whose money is it?

You still haven't answered whether or not you will pay on a judgement against
you or if you will run away from your legal depts. We know you are a coward
arny, just how much of a coward are you?
Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

S888Wheel said to Obie:

There's a pretty valid case that the damage to someone who uses
an alias on *usenet* is nearly meaningless.

Are you stupid enough to think that when one posts with their valid e mail
address as their ID, an e mail address by which one can easily be identified by
friends, family and collegues, that they are posting anonymously?

Obie has admitted he's suffered a relapse of the Kroopologism virus.
That means ordinary human-style logic is not proper means for decoding
his posts.

George you are a son of a bitch.
I don't understand why you love me as your mother.

S888Wheel

I don't want to realize anything.
I say that you have insult my father memory.
I will sue you for that !
I'll never let a pedophile insult my father memory.

Well now we know what kind of a person you are lionel. One who would also
resort to false accusations of pedophilia. I'm sure your father is better off
not knowing what a looser he raised. It seems your father was a failure as a
father. Did he have any kids that weren't loosers? Did you get that from your
father? Was he a looser too? Just asking.
Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

There's a pretty valid case that the damage to someone who uses
an alias on *usenet* is nearly meaningless.

Are you stupid enough to think that when one posts with their valid e mail
address as their ID, an e mail address by which one can easily be identified by
friends, family and collegues, that they are posting anonymously?

S888Wheel is a son of bitch like George Middius.
SS888Wheel's father is a drag-Queen who use to do picture for :
http://www.drag-queen.com/

Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

I don't want to realize anything.
I say that you have insult my father memory.
I will sue you for that !
I'll never let a pedophile insult my father memory.

Well now we know what kind of a person you are lionel. One who would also
resort to false accusations of pedophilia. I'm sure your father is better off
not knowing what a looser he raised. It seems your father was a failure as a
father. Did he have any kids that weren't loosers? Did you get that from your
father? Was he a looser too? Just asking.

Too late Mr. Pedophile, it's too late...
S888Wheel is a pedophile

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

There's a pretty valid case that the damage to someone who uses
an alias on *usenet* is nearly meaningless.

Good point. This reduces possible damages from $1.00 more or less to $0.00.
Note that sockpuppet wheel's fraudulent court filing did not mention this
key fact. Obviously, he wants to keep it a secret from the court. Why?
Because it's so damaging to his purported case.

Are you stupid enough to think that when one posts with their valid e
mail address as their ID, an e mail address by which one can easily
be identified by friends, family and collegues, that they are posting
anonymously?

Absolutely. You're anonomous to everybody who is not privy to secret
information. That would be about 5 billion people, plus or minus a few.

You're really that stupid sockpuppet wheel? You think that you're not
anonymous just becasue you've revealed your true name to a few friends and
family?

However, your purported true identity is almost as secret as your alias. A
secret reputation known only to friends and family can't be damaged in
public.

And this is something that the court will be able to determine from your
filing - that you're a total nobody. You have no public reputation to
damage.

LOL!

Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

I don't want to realize anything.
I say that you have insult my father memory.
I will sue you for that !
I'll never let a pedophile insult my father memory.

Well now we know what kind of a person you are lionel. One who would also
resort to false accusations of pedophilia. I'm sure your father is better off
not knowing what a looser he raised. It seems your father was a failure as a
father. Did he have any kids that weren't loosers? Did you get that from your
father? Was he a looser too? Just asking.

1 - Mr. S888Wheel is a pedophile.
2 - Mr. S888Wheel use to have incest relation with his daughters
3 - Mr. S888Wheel has insulted my father.
4 - I will never forget that Mr. S888Wheel has insulted my father.
5 - I will sue S888Wheel for being a pedophile and for having insult my
father.

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Arny thinks that false accusations of pedophilia is "normal"
behavior.

On RAO and much of Usenet it is. How else do you explain the 100's of
instances of it on RAO and the 10,000's of it across all of Usenet?

Once again, you demonstrate your sociopath state of mind.

Just a factual one. It's sociopathic to deny reality in order to
fraudulently obtain money.

Arny said

The lawsuit is clear evidence that the RAO kitchen is too hot for
sockpuppet wheel.

No arny, it is clear evidence that you don't know where the lines of
acceptable behavior are clearly drawn.

If they are so clear why are you the only person who sees them, sockpuppet
wheel?

You were just called a pedophile by another RAO *regular*. Gonna sue him?

You actually believe that
having gotten away with it for years makes it OK.

No, the people who got away with it for years think that!

You believe that
others getting away with it makes it OK. you suffer from a disconnect
with reality.

It's rather obvious that they aren't getting away with serious infractions
of the law. Rather Usenet happens to be a place where not much that is said
is taken that seriously.

You know sockupppet wheel there are more than 20,000 newsgroups and
literally millions of newsgroup participants. Yet, there have been very few
libel suits, and none are known to have collected other than trivial
*damages*. There's a record of one of them that like yours was tried in
default and judged in favor of the plaintiff. But, the defendant's state
court dismissed it, so the plaintiff couldn't collect. In another case the
plaintiff spent a great deal of money pursuing his libel suit, and he
collected a whopping $64.00. Bottom line there have been over 40,000
accusations of pedophila, but before you nobody is known to have sued for
that particular *libel*. You're the first!

You have moral and ethical values that I find dubious.

Given that you have put female family members in what you believe to be
sexually compromised positions in the interest of collecting $5,000 per a
sworn statement by you, it's safe to say that your moral and ethical values
are a tad edgy, sockpuppet wheel.

You think it was OK to publicly accuse me of being a pedophile.

It's happened to me over 100 times. The difference between you and me is
that I was taught about sticks and stones breaking bones but names not
hurting me.

I said

OTOH you could realize that my
comment on your father was actually a comment on you.Maybe you
didn't make the connection. I don't know anything about your father.

Arny OTOH is using the suicide of Dave's father to make personal
attacks.

Arny said

This would be an example of sockpuppet wheel's insanity. Fact of the
matter is that nobody including Weil himself could find any mention
of his father by me, even while Weil was screaming about it like a
stuck pig.

Balony.

Prove otherwise.

I said

that is sick IMO.

Arny said

I think it's sick to bring up the tragedy of Weil's father unless
Weil himself brings it up or there are other extenuating
circumstances.

shouldn't you be telling this to Lionel? I simply took him at his
word and discussed the differences between what he and dave accude
you of doing and how I simply insulted him.

Looks to me like you don't care about possible hurt that might be felt by
Weil, upon seeing the gratuitous mention of his father's death. BTW I
apologize to Dave here and now for bringing this up again, but I feel the
need to correct the record. I won't pursue it further if sockpuppet wheel
will quit pathologically bringing it up.

Arny said

Then it
should only be discussed for a minimal amount of time. I'm only
mentioning it here because I've been falsely accused.

Tell it to Lionel. He made the accusation this time. I simply
believed him.

You were participating in RAO when the purported event happened. You get to
answer for your own callousness and/or stupidity.

I said

My comment was more like the old school yard insult
that asks; Did your parents have any kids that lived? funny though
how you **** and moan about my sensitivities but you can't handle
that one insult.

Arny said

Obviously "Lionel" can handle insults better than you sockpuppet
wheel. He's hasn't filed any lawsuits, has he?

You haven't called him a pedophile have you?

He can call me a pedophile as many times as he wishes. I may object or bite
back, but I promise not to sue him for that.

He just called you a pedophile, sockpuppet wheel.

I said

Maybe you shouldn't be playing on RAO.

Arny said

It's a proven fact sockpuppet Wheel, that you can't play on RAO
without running off to your figurative "mommy" in the form of the
California court system. I've got a sworn statement to that effect
in my possession, in case you somehow forgot.

You have a lawsuit. One you will loose. One you are afraid to fight
in court because you know you will loose.

You really are delusional, aren't you sockpuppet wheel. I already have said
several times that I expect to lose should it come to court and not be
dismissed because it is so obviously a Vanity lawsuit. However, since the
court you stupidly filed in has no jurisdiction over me, the outcome of the
case is moot. Furthermore, it is very likely that justice will be done and
negligible damages will be assessed against me. It is probable that it would
cost me less to pay the damages than even answer the summons.

BTW sockpuppet wheel, it's time for me to again observe that you are afraid
to mention here the dollars and cents amount that it cost you to file this
suit, and the dollars and cents amount that it would cost me to respond,
exclusive of lawyer's fees.

Arny said

BTW sockpuppet wheel, have you come to enough peace with your loss,
to publicly admit the dollars and cents amount of your investment in
your Vanity lawsuit? If its not your money, whose money is it?

You still haven't answered whether or not you will pay on a judgment
against you or if you will run away from your legal depts.

I asked you first, and therefore I won't even considering answering until
you answer my earlier, outstanding question, just repeated above.

We know you are a coward arny, just how much of a coward are you?

I so much of a coward that I'll risk not filing a response and allow the
case to proceed with me having defaulted on the summons.

S888Wheel

Lionel said

S888Wheel is a son of bitch like George Middius.
SS888Wheel's father is a drag-Queen who use to do picture for :
http://www.drag-queen.com/

Lionel you seem to have lost your cool. Would your father want you to be saying
these things? Why do you continue to make him look like such a bad father? Why
do you make it look as if he passed no values on to you? Why do you make him
look like such a looser? You bring him such shame. I'm glad for his sake he
cannot see what you have become.
Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Just a factual one. It's sociopathic to deny reality in order to
fraudulently obtain money.

Whatever that may be, it is not sociopathic.

I so much of a coward that I'll risk not filing a response and allow the
case to proceed with me having defaulted on the summons.

That's the $64.00 question. Or the $64,000.00 question. We shall see.