dave weil

Default Insanity or quacking... more finger pointing

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:09:34 +0200, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

dave weil a écrit :
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:51:08 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil a écrit :

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:43:20 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil a écrit :

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:55:25 +0200, Lionel
lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote:

dave weil a écrit :

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 03:00:59 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil a écrit :

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 02:22:50 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

This is all waste of time and energy.

Lionel

Sarcastic Dave ! Silently sarcastic. More than any words this blank
message make me fear.
I'd better spend time with Mr. Krueger discussing exact weight of a
driver magnet.

Yes, he'll be back NLT Monday...

This was supposed to be sarcastic...

Yes, I know.

I never wasted time to discuss such foolish subject with Mr. Krueger.

I guess others' sarcasm is wasted on you.

You guess well.

Figures.

Well, maybe eventually you'll weary of forcing the same bull**** on
us.

Us ? Are you also schizophrenic ? How many are you ? Are you Dave but
also Boon, Middius, Trotsky, Phil, Krueger perhaps ?
I never forced anything on you, but kind jokes.
You chose to defend Trotsky's business, it's up to you, I can understand
but I cannot help myself to caution you when you seem too much ridiculous !

Lionel

Why did you send this to me by private mail as well?

Just curious. Are you trying to court me? Is this what Mr. Krueger
would term a "behind-the-scenes" conspiracy?

Don't worry it's just an error, in my menu the "reply to sender" is just
above the "reply to the group". Most of time it doesn't care because
people have "anti-spams traps" in their email address...
...You haven't.

No I don't.

Between you and me Dave I think that you invest too much of yourself in
RAO.

Look in the mirror.

A proof ? See your above question !

I was just curious.

Lionel

Lionel

wrote:

[...]

I don't speak in term of time but in term of personal investment.

A proof ? See your above question !

I was just curious.

Wrong ! Bad answer

Lionel

--
"Keep the bugs off your glass and the bears off your ass"
Bad Plus

Lionel

dave weil a écrit :

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:18:50 +0200, Lionel
lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote:

dave weil a écrit :

So was I. What's strange is how much you've thrown yourself into the
fray, when I'm not sure that you even care about music. You just seem
to be frittering away a fall vacation or something. Weird. I'd be in
Ibiza or something.

You're burning !

I was just curious.

Wrong ! Bad answer

Ummmm, I think I can judge what my thought process was.

False ! You can't. 6 years long. You are too much acclimated !

Wrong. I haven't been here that long.

Lionel

PS : anyway Dave between adult human being, what is the real difference
between very long vacations and very boring life ?

I don't know. Why don't you tell me...

Because my parents aren't proud of me !

Phil

"Lionel" lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote in message
Phil a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message

Phil a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message

Phil a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message

Phil a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message

S888Wheel a écrit :

Phil said

Not to be to unkind, but if one was to play Arny in a game of

chess,

he

may

not fall for the fool's mate (2 moves) but he would fall for the

scholar's

mate (4 moves), because he doesn't know the game.

You have to really suck at chess to be mated in 4 moves.

At chess ?...
Hmm, hmm !
You are right at *chess* it seems to be difficult !
LOL

I'm sure you think this response shows great wit but the humor

escapes

me.

Phil

But I like and I relapse, I'm afraid it's not the only thing which
"escapes" you

Lionel

Lionel, a witty person would have explained his obtuse remarks, a

fool

who

tries to hide his lack of wit would just claim his right, insult and

run

away. Now, which are you?

Phil

Witty persons don't make any effort to understand.
I just want to say that here the rules are not chess' ones and so you
can be mated in less than 4 moves or I'd better say in less than 4

rounds

!

A witty person, under your definition, knows nothing, because he does

not

try to understand anything. That would seem to be a bit of a

contradiction,

would it not. And that sir is check and mate, in two moves, not a

scholar's

mate, that's four moves, but a fool's mate. You lost so easily because

your

wit is in your ego and not your pen or on the page.

Phil

I lost innocently because I don't understand the above and I don't play
chess.

If you don't know the game don't play or pretend that you can. Admission

of
ones limitation shows good will, trying to hide behind blather and

insult
shows the reverse.

I've never insulted you, you never gave me a good reason for that.

The insult is above, you said, "I'm sure that not the only thing that
"escapes" you." This has the implication of a put down.

Moreover I'm not enough intelligent to give any good definition of a
witty person, can you ?

I was using the classical definition. A witty person is a person of
education and intelligence. A person with these qualities was believe to

the
colloquial talent of clever repartee.

Because you seem to be a man who love to split hairs you surely know
that these are definitions who do not achieve the unanimity.

It is splitting hairs, Lionel, it is how the language is used. Just that you
are not familiar with a typical style does not make it wrong. Just something
you don't know about.

For example for me a witty person would never discuss *seriously* legal
point with Mr. Krueger on a public audio forum.
A witty person will never give any *cheap* advises on a public audio
forum moreover when the matter is mainly muddy, doubtful, exhibitionist.
My point is that if a witty person want to enter in such discussion she
would try to use humour and intelligence to "defuse the bomb".

Couple of things, first in English when the sex is unknown you use the
masculine, so in the above she should be he. Second, I never said I was
witty. The question was about your remark, not about me. You are assuming, a
rather bad habit. Third, Arny made his comment about the law suit based on
incorrect assumptions. I tried to correct those assumption. Your argument
above assumes Arny can make comment but no else can. Arny is so privilge but
no one else is. This seems a bit contradictory.

I must add that I'm a little bit surprised by your kind but sudden and
gesticulating attention. In your discussion with Mr. Krueger you seemed
me a man full of self-control, a possible lawyer for Mr. Wheeler.
I will add to finish that if Mr. wheeler has been *really* bruised by
Mr. Krueger's writings, I'd hope sincerely that he will be able to go to
the end of his action in law.

Lionel

I am not a lawyer. My education is in engineering but my father was a
lawyer, a law professor , and dean of a law school. Because of this I'm
familiar with the law and those who practice it. Arny's arguments,

showed a
person, who had no idea what the nature of the law is and when even

politely
corrected, he reacted with his predictable vitriol. Although ,Mr.

Wheeler
could bring a suit, proving harm, I think, will prove to be difficult,

thus
the legal action should end, but that is an issue for Wheeler, not I, it

is
only my opinion.

Phil

Reading that it seems that your father have involuntarily teach you law,
but he forgot to teach you modesty and self-derision.
I use to believe that it's never too late and I guess that if you
continue to read and to answer to RAO you will learn them at your own

cost.

Lionel

I hope you mean, self-deprecating, which means tending to undervalue oneself
and one's abilities. Self-derision would mean, one who has scorn for
oneself, which doesn't seem to fit your context.
As to the issue of modesty, I corrected Arny argument which was based on
misunderstanding of the law. But, it should be mention, that I supported his
conclusion which was answer with abuse. Now if I mention that, following
your method, that Arny is always right, then you would say Arny knows more
than I do, so, the vitriol is well earned. So, I have to give a reason, why
Arny does not have better background. Also, you brought the issue of my
vocation being a lawyer, thus it had to be answer.
As to modesty and self-deprecating, it is a plan perhaps you should follow.
You come like a bull in a china shop, attacking all those horrible enemies
left and right, on issues you seem to know little about. You assume a great
deal. Whether you assume out of logical error or meanness is hard to tell.
My predilection is to assume a lack of ill intent, just a misunderstanding
of context, but it becomes more difficult with time. It is an issue that
you, rather than I, should consider.

Phil

Lionel

Phil a écrit :
"Lionel" lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote in message

I've never insulted you, you never gave me a good reason for that.

The insult is above, you said, "I'm sure that not the only thing that
"escapes" you." This has the implication of a put down.

Is it really an insult ?
Sorry for that this was not my intention.

Because you seem to be a man who love to split hairs you surely know
that these are definitions who do not achieve the unanimity.

It is splitting hairs, Lionel, it is how the language is used. Just that you
are not familiar with a typical style does not make it wrong. Just something
you don't know about.

Thank you for that. Nice, nice "a man who loves splitting hairs", very good.

For example for me a witty person would never discuss *seriously* legal
point with Mr. Krueger on a public audio forum.
A witty person will never give any *cheap* advises on a public audio
forum moreover when the matter is mainly muddy, doubtful, exhibitionist.
My point is that if a witty person want to enter in such discussion she
would try to use humour and intelligence to "defuse the bomb".

Couple of things, first in English when the sex is unknown you use the
masculine, so in the above she should be he.

In French "person" is a feminine substentive so we use to use "she".
Once again thanks.

Second, I never said I was
witty.

I never said that you told that, I just try to demonstrate that you
aren't witty. This above accepted place us in a kind of "equality".

The question was about your remark, not about me. You are assuming, a
rather bad habit. Third, Arny made his comment about the law suit based on
incorrect assumptions. I tried to correct those assumption. Your argument
above assumes Arny can make comment but no else can. Arny is so privilge but
no one else is. This seems a bit contradictory.

In my point of view Mr. Krueger is a "little bit special" which in this
case is an euphemism. When you enter in a discussion with him you should
know that the rules are different. This is my only point.

I hope you mean, self-deprecating, which means tending to undervalue oneself
and one's abilities. Self-derision would mean, one who has scorn for
oneself, which doesn't seem to fit your context.

I really don't care, the only thing I know is this is something you haven't.

[...]

Ok Sir, you definitively are a lawyer. This is a typical behaviour. When
you finished with a guy he cannot remember what he was speaking about,
what was the main subject, he is drowned in your verbosity...

Let me just remember you the mixed following :

1. I never attacked you.
2. You started this discussion with me.
3. I don't attack Mr. Wheeler.
4. Mr. Wheeler started this discussion with me.
5. Mr. Wheeler feel that he has been insulted.
6. I am not sure Mr. Krueger has "insulted" Mr. Wheeler.
7. I don't care about this story
8. I told "good luck" to Mr. Wheeler
9. I hope this "coquettery" will not cost, Mr Wheeler, to much money.

Lionel

--
"Keep the bugs off your glass and the bears off your ass"
Bad Plus

S888Wheel

Lionel said

3. I don't attack Mr. Wheeler.

Depends on what one considers an attack.

Lionel said

4. Mr. Wheeler started this discussion with me.

Nope, you brought up the subject and me. I simply responded.

Lionel said

5. Mr. Wheeler feel that he has been insulted.

I believe I have been libeled.

Lionel said

6. I am not sure Mr. Krueger has "insulted" Mr. Wheeler.

Maybe you don't find being accused of being a pedophile insulting much less
libelous.

Lionel said

7. I don't care about this story

Then why did you bring it up?

Lionel said

8. I told "good luck" to Mr. Wheeler

Thank you.

Lionel said

9. I hope this "coquettery" will not cost, Mr Wheeler, to much money.

Time will tell.
Lionel

S888Wheel a écrit :

4. Mr. Wheeler started this discussion with me.

Nope, you brought up the subject and me. I simply responded.

Wrong Mr. Wheeler ! I was speaking about chess with Bob Morein and you
said that a comparison I've done was "ridiculous". *Ridiculous* ? Is it
an *attack* ?

Lionel said

3. I don't attack Mr. Wheeler.

Depends on what one considers an attack.

I consider that an attack is one of the following :
- **** you !
- Bloody *******
- Maricone
- Figlio di puta
- Enculé !
- Résidu de fausse couche !
- Silly boy
- Pedophile
- Necrophile
- Zoophile
- E.T
- etc.

So I haven't attacked you, and now it looks like I regret that. ;-)

Lionel
--
"Keep the bugs off your glass and the bears off your ass"
Bad Plus

Arny Krueger

Default Insanity?

"John Atkinson" wrote in message
om...
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
Basically, RAO is the Arny fan club. I'm the topic of more posts around
here than anybody else by far. I'll bet there are newsgroups with
celebrity names that mention that celebrity less often than I am
mentioned here...

Here, I make many people's Usenet lives go around...

I'm like a tiger that the braver ones taunt, but none but the most
masochistic (e.g. Weil, Bamborough, Middius, Phillips) want to get
mauled by...

There are many people who lurk here, waiting on pins and needles to see
if I come up with a new creative way to nail the next antagonist.

I think that there should be a "Be Arny For A Day" newsgroup. People

could
study up on witty put-downs for several weeks and then have a day to

show
whether or not they can do with study, training and practice what comes
naturally and easy for me.

I had assumed this message was a forgery. But it appears from the headers
not to be. In which case it is the saddest thing I have seen on this
newsgroup. :-(

Atkinson, try renting a sense of humor the next time you visit RAO...

Arny Krueger

wrote:

This is all waste of time and energy.

Lionel

Sarcastic Dave ! Silently sarcastic. More than any words this blank
message make me fear.
I'd better spend time with Mr. Krueger discussing exact weight of a
driver magnet.

Yes, he'll be back NLT Monday...

This was supposed to be sarcastic...

Yes, I know.

I never wasted time to discuss such foolish subject with Mr. Krueger.

I guess others' sarcasm is wasted on you.

Hmm, Weil just lied and said that he didn't bad mouth me while I was gone...

dave weil

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:05:30 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

This is all waste of time and energy.

Lionel

Sarcastic Dave ! Silently sarcastic. More than any words this blank
message make me fear.
I'd better spend time with Mr. Krueger discussing exact weight of a
driver magnet.

Yes, he'll be back NLT Monday...

This was supposed to be sarcastic...

Yes, I know.

I never wasted time to discuss such foolish subject with Mr. Krueger.

I guess others' sarcasm is wasted on you.

Hmm, Weil just lied and said that he didn't bad mouth me while I was gone...

Prove that I said that I didn't "bad mouth" you.

And prove that I "bad mouthed" you here.

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

This is why you'll never win your battle !

There is no battle. Arny created a problem. Either he can fix it or I
will. Either way it will be fixed.

Yes sockpuppet wheel, you could fix the problem by acting like a man and
facing reality. Many people have suggested that course of action to you.
Personally, I'd like to see you pay the ca. $270 fee for your lesson.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

This is all waste of time and energy.

Lionel

Sarcastic Dave ! Silently sarcastic. More than any words this
blank message make me fear.
I'd better spend time with Mr. Krueger discussing exact weight
of a driver magnet.

Yes, he'll be back NLT Monday...

This was supposed to be sarcastic...

Yes, I know.

I never wasted time to discuss such foolish subject with Mr.
Krueger.

I guess others' sarcasm is wasted on you.

Hmm, Weil just lied and said that he didn't bad mouth me while I was
gone...

Prove that I said that I didn't "bad mouth" you.

And prove that I "bad mouthed" you here.

Typical Weil attempt to deny the obvious.

Yawn.

pyjamarama

George M. Middius wrote in message . ..
Lionella simpered:

[snip PMS-induced rant]

Are you not having the Midol type of drug available for les femmes
in France, Missy?

Georgetta

More ****y hate-speech from the Mid-bitch...

Too bad you didn't think of that yourself, retardella. In fact, you
stole it without acknowledgement from one of those Angry White
Christian Men of middle age. They are a huge tribe here in America,
you know. Or, more likely, you don't know. They listen avidly to
Hate Radio, they think America is Godless, they believe Fox News is
impartial, and they are both fervidly against abortion and in favor
of capital punishment.

Yet you and your ilk love abortion and are fervently against capital
punishment...

How do you live with that hypocrisy, you warmed-over, doddering old
leftist?

Btw, "they think America is Godless?" Who would "they" be, buttwipe?

You wouldn't be referring to that same group of people that you're
always trying to foment violence against, would you?

'Cause they very much believe America to be God infused.

But then, your over-emotional hatred of things you don't understand
has been well documented here, hasn't it, Georgetta?

snicker

This is the type of person from whom you take your inspiration,
Bitch. Are you sane enough to understand that?

You may now call me and Boonie more names, since that's the only
kind of retort you're capable of delivering.

Anon E Mouse

Default Arny B. Nutz

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, Leon North wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, Leon North wrote:

[...]

The Shadow

Pour ça, il faudrait que tu comprennes ce que tu fais... 8-

It should be obvious to you that I do. Show me what +you+ can do. No
game? All talk? Thought so.

You are almost as inept and stupid as Kroogles.

"Leon North" will cease to exist (and RAO never look the same) the minute I open my mouth...
--
Anon E. Mouse

tor b

"Leon North" will cease to exist (and RAO never look the same) the minute I
open my mouth...
--
Anon E. Mouse

blah, blah, blah..............

Arny Krueger

"Anon E Mouse" wrote in message

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, Leon North wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, Leon North wrote:

[...]

The Shadow

Pour ça, il faudrait que tu comprennes ce que tu fais... 8-

It should be obvious to you that I do. Show me what +you+ can do. No
game? All talk? Thought so.

You are almost as inept and stupid as Kroogles.

"Leon North" will cease to exist (and RAO never look the same) the

minute I open my mouth...

So open your mouth, already.

I frankly think you are talking trash.

Leon North

The deluded hamburger sez:

"Leon North" will cease to exist (and RAO never look the same) the minute I open my mouth...

Your breath is +that+ bad? Give me a moment..........

OK, the visquine and duct tape are in place and I am impervious. Go for it. Open your mouth.

Oh, sorry, I forgot that you are a charlatan who can't do any of the things you claim to be able
to do. Your bluff is called, Sebastien. If you don't do it then you go on the record as being
full o' ****. Nothing new there.

The Shadow aka:LN

--
"While the files are on the computer, you can make a wide range of adjustment to their sonic
qualities with software like Adobe Acrobat" - A. Dimbulb Krooger

tor b

"Leon North" will cease to exist (and RAO never look the same) the
minute I open my mouth...

So open your mouth, already.

I frankly think you are talking trash.

What is this? Mouse gets dissed by Krueger yes????????

What is next? Kruger gets dissed by Lionelle?