220

Default Question (kinda) related to the premier 750mp problem...

thanks to paul again if u miss my reply

so now my problem is solved... i just want to ask if i want to use the HU
amp to drive 2 6"s in the front, let's say i get a pair of 30W... would that
put enuff load for the amp?? and make it overheat?? (amp is 50W X 4)...

of course my other solution would be getting a 4 channel amp and blah blah
blah, but i'm on a tight budget so if i could get away with just the
speakers for now and knowing that wont overheat my HU amp or any other risk
that would damage my precious down the road say for half to a year til i
save up enuff to get myself an amp and speakers and sub woofer that would be
the best.

any suggestion for speakers that are warm sounding that could be ran off
from my HU?? dont need to be too loud, i prefer good quality sound over
loudness. budget $100-200...

thank you again for ur time.

justin

220

sorry i forgot to mention that paul's solution is somewhat correct, i think
he might be referring to older models.

i only had to switch off the system and press 5 to switch 'reverse mode' on
or off, which is indicated by different tone of a beep. preset 6 is demo.

Paul Vina

Try the HU amp on the speakers and see how it sounds. If you like it then
leave it. if it loses control of the low end at mid-high volumes then maybe
an amp would be a good idea.

Paul Vina

"220" wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
[...]

Paul Vina

That's what I meant when I responded to you. My wife has a 740MP in her car
and it's exactly the same. I just have a round about way of explaining
things. You'll come to know and love it.

Paul Vina

ble.rogers.com...