Arny Krueger

Default Note to Trevor

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

I guess you really wanted to know about Krooger's vote. The fact is
Krooger did not vote.

This is a lie.

He is not even registered in Grosse Pointe Woods,

This is a lie.

More proof that Middius is so needy of attention that he'll tell any kind of
rediculous lie to get a response from me.

Very sad.

JBorg

Arny Krueger wrote
George M. Middius wrote

I guess you really wanted to know about Krooger's vote. The fact is Krooger did not
vote.

This is a lie.

He is not even registered in Grosse Pointe Woods,

This is a lie.

You can say what you want, **** for Brain, but there is that indisputable
fact though that you are a piece of **** lumped neatly in a pile of ****,
which is so nicely rolled inside a sack of ****. What that simply means
is that you are a turd splendidly stacked in a ****load of ****, ****head.

Go now, dip****, and eat some ****.

Fella

JBorg wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote

George M. Middius wrote

I guess you really wanted to know about Krooger's vote. The fact is Krooger did not
vote.

This is a lie.

He is not even registered in Grosse Pointe Woods,

This is a lie.

You can say what you want, **** for Brain, but there is that indisputable
fact though that you are a piece of **** lumped neatly in a pile of ****,
which is so nicely rolled inside a sack of ****. What that simply means
is that you are a turd splendidly stacked in a ****load of ****, ****head.

Go now, dip****, and eat some ****.

You are correct, JBorg.

This creature, or rather kreature, recently also attempted to mpersonate
someone impersonating himself in such a way as to collect some undue
sympathy to his "resistance is futile" borgiatric cause. In doing so he
crossed boundaries, he out-**** himself big time, he crossed over to a
whole different dimension of ****, into trans-**** ****, meta-****,
**** collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed,
**** gotten so dense that no intellect can escape: Singularity ****. Yes.