Default hi-fi+ issue 26 now available online and in store

Available now hi-fi+ issue 26
UK & Europe NOW - N. America and rest of the World is usually an
issue/month behind Europe.
NEW INFO hi-fi+ now available in most UK
WHSmith branches - http://www.hifiplus.com/WHS-stockist.html
US & Canada readers visit our NAmerican distributors @
http://www.disticor.com

back issue ordering available.

Issue 26 contents listed below (http://www.hifiplus.com/issue26.html)
Regulars
Columns
News (http://www.hifiplus.com/news.html)
Letters (http://www.hifiplus.com/letters.html)
UK Show date diary (http://www.hifiplus.com/news.html)

Nordost Writer's Competition
So - did you win? (http://www.hifiplus.com/news.html)

Equipment Reviews: http://www.technical_review.html
Avalon Ascendant Loudspeaker
Interview - Neil Patel of Avalon Acoustics
Reference 3A Royal Virtuoso Loudspeaker
KEF Reference 207 Loudspeaker (and PSW 5000 Sub-woofer)
Focal-JMlabs Nova Utopia Loudspeaker
Visiting the Focal-JMlabs factory
Clearlight Diamond Symphony Loudspeaker
Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor Loudspeaker
Duevel Bella-Luna Loudspeaker
Martin-Logan Clarity Loudspeaker
Tube Technology Fusion CD64 CD Player
Nordic Concept Signature Turntable
Naim CDS3 CD Player
Magnum Dynalab MD102t Valve FM Tuner
Bonnec Timpano Pre-amp and Alto Power Amp
Ayre K-5x Pre-amp and V-5x Power Amp

Audio Smorgasbord
Optimising turntable set-up and deep frozen interconnects...

Music+
Music Reviews: http://www.music_review.html
Kathryn Williams A fashionable English folk tale?
Popular and Contemporary Music
The History Man
Jazz
Audiophile Music
Seldom Scene... Old, bold and worth the hunt!

The hi-fi+ issue archive is available at
http://www.hifiplus.com/archive.html

Back Issues
Subscriptions
Binders
Advertisers Index
"In this world you can be either very very smart or very very pleasant. For
years I was smart.. I recommend pleasant". The wisdom of Elwood P. Dowd
Remove "removethis." to email

Mytek Stereo96 Converters, Low Cost, High Performance - Now shipping,available online with 30 day.... Michal General 0 August 28th 03 05:19 AM
Awesome Online Store IronHead General 1 July 31st 03 05:25 PM
hi-fi+ issue 24 now available online and in store [email protected] General 0 July 10th 03 09:45 PM