Posted to rec.audio.car
Barry & Nikki Barry & Nikki is offline

Default Honda Stereo Thread

Thanks for most of the conversation. I no longer need the info. I obtained
it through the means I had intended: a personal email and I am good to go
now. At least some on this forum can read for proper comprehension.

Posted to rec.audio.car
DJ NoMore DJ NoMore is offline

Barry & Nikki wrote:
Thanks for most of the conversation. I no longer need the info. I obtained
it through the means I had intended: a personal email and I am good to go
now. At least some on this forum can read for proper comprehension.

Glad you got your issues sorted out!

I forgot to mention another one to you. The last time I brought my car
in for service, they had to disconnect the battery. Low and behold, the
unlock code was on my invoice. I guess I can scrap those records now
because that vehicle was declared a total loss in October!