Mike

Default Source for A/V Cables?

I need a 6' female DVI to HDMI cable for my TV.
Local RS only carries Monster 6' female DVI to HDMI cable for $99.95.
Nonesoteric cables work for me. Don't need pure silver, yada yada yada.
Appreciate recommendations for GOOD cable sources.

Thanks,

Mike

..

AZ Nomad

On Sun, 15 May 2005 01:15:37 GMT, Mike wrote:

I need a 6' female DVI to HDMI cable for my TV.
Local RS only carries Monster 6' female DVI to HDMI cable for $99.95.
Nonesoteric cables work for me. Don't need pure silver, yada yada yada.
Appreciate recommendations for GOOD cable sources.

How about the same place you got the monitor and/or video card?
A local computer store? Anywhere but compusa where you can expect to pay
$60-$90 for a cable that is $10 elsewhere.
Pricewatch?
froogle.google.com?
ebay?
Mike

Got the 43" Pioneer HD plasma monitor from COSTCO didn't see any cables
there.Did a Google before posting message.
Online price range from $8.00 - $40.00 but I've never done business with
these vendors.
Figured this newsgroup would be the place to ask. Didn't occur to me to go
to a computer store.

Mike

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 May 2005 01:15:37 GMT, Mike wrote:

I need a 6' female DVI to HDMI cable for my TV.
Local RS only carries Monster 6' female DVI to HDMI cable for $99.95.
Nonesoteric cables work for me. Don't need pure silver, yada yada yada.
Appreciate recommendations for GOOD cable sources.

How about the same place you got the monitor and/or video card?
A local computer store? Anywhere but compusa where you can expect to pay
$60-$90 for a cable that is $10 elsewhere.
Pricewatch?
froogle.google.com?
ebay?

mick

try http://www.tvcables.co.uk

--
Mick
(no M$ software on here... :-) )

Mike

Thanks, but before reading your message I bought 1m dvi to hdmi from
reamelectronic for $30.00 and a 1m component to computer input for $30.00

Mike