Steve Puntolillo

Default FA: Otari Analog Mulititrack - Exc!

Hi --

Here's a really nice Otari MX-5050 MKIII 1/2" 8-track. JRF says the heads
are like new. Machine is 100% tested and ready to plug in and use.

Only two days left. Reserve has been met so someone is going to win this
auction!

Check my feedback and bid with confidence.

Thanks for looking.

Best,

-- Steve

Sonicraft A2DX Lab
Ultimate Multitrack Analog-to-Digital Transfers
http://www.sonicraft.com/a2dx/

Steve Puntolillo

Hi, Julian --

Steve,

The restored equipment on your web site is awesome!

Thanks for the encouragement. After all of that work, it's nice to get a pat
on the back!

Cheers,

-- Steve

Sonicraft A2DX Lab
Ultimate Multitrack Analog-to-Digital Transfers
http://www.sonicraft.com/a2dx/

"Steve Puntolillo" wrote in message
news
Hi --

Here's a really nice Otari MX-5050 MKIII 1/2" 8-track. JRF says the

heads
are like new. Machine is 100% tested and ready to plug in and use.

Only two days left. Reserve has been met so someone is going to win this
auction!

Check my feedback and bid with confidence.

Thanks for looking.

Best,

-- Steve

Sonicraft A2DX Lab
Ultimate Multitrack Analog-to-Digital Transfers
http://www.sonicraft.com/a2dx/

Predrag Trpkov

"Julian Adamaitis" wrote in message
Steve,

The restored equipment on your web site is awesome!

Julian

Second that. Looks like an obsession used constructively.

Predrag