mtudor

Default Pioneer DEH-P7500MP / Kenwood Z838 track pause

Hi guys,

I'm looking to purchase an MP3/WMA HU and have narrowed it down to two,
the Pioneer DEH-P7500MP and the Kenwood Z838. Can anyone please tell me
what the pause between tracks is like for these two units (in seconds if
possible, 0 being fantastic!). I'm pretty convinced I want the Pioneer
- but have no info on its track gap other than something i read earlier
that suggested there may be no (or only a blip of) gap.

Basically, I listen to a lot of mixed dance music cd's where one track
flows into the next. I can put up with a slight "blip" but nothing too
noticeable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Mark.
--
mtudor
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=152775

Sean

what are you talking about?

I've got the pioneer p7500mp, and it takes roughly 10 seconds to "scan" a
disc with ~90 MP3's in 6 directories when you first put the disc in. After
that, the pause between tracks is less than 2 seconds.

To the original poster, maybe if you listen to a lot of dance music you
should copy the entire CD as just one MP3?

-Shaun

"CheM" wrote in message
I got the pioneer, and it sure takes long!, from one track to another

(8secs
or so).
s.com...