Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Oh brother...

Over the last hour, someone from the 760 area code keeps calling me
and hanging up. 760...isn't that Northern San Diego? Vista, maybe? Why
it is!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Over the last hour, someone from the 760 area code keeps calling me
and hanging up. 760...isn't that Northern San Diego? Vista, maybe? Why
it is!

It might be Stynchie, just trying to fool you into accepting a fake
apology from Witless.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Pudge the Gimp minced:

[Ba]Boon said:

Over the last hour, someone from the 760 area code keeps calling me
and hanging up. 760...isn't that Northern San Diego? Vista, maybe? Why
it is!

It might be [GeoSynch the Greatest], just trying to fool you into accepting a
fake apology from Witless.

Or it could even be .......................... Doug Haugen.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 21, 8:15*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Boon said:

Over the last hour, someone from the 760 area code keeps calling me
and hanging up. 760...isn't that Northern San Diego? Vista, maybe? Why
it is!

It might be Stynchie, just trying to fool you into accepting a fake
apology from Witless.

Well, I remember Scott's voice. Sounds like a braying jackass. I
imagine PLF's voice is nasal and cracks like a teenager.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

Well, I remember Scott's voice. Sounds like a braying jackass. I imagine PLF's
voice is nasal and cracks like a teenager.

And I would imagine Boy George looks and sounds like Rosie O'Donnell.

Marc Phillips looks like Phineas Freak and probably sounds like Jim Ignatowski
from TV sitcom "Taxi".

O Brother, where Art Thou Barry Pro Audio 0 May 19th 07 06:34 AM
Oh, BROTHER!! Peter Wieck Vacuum Tubes 4 September 15th 06 01:22 PM
Brother PDC-100 standalone sequencer for sale [email protected] Pro Audio 0 October 27th 04 12:47 PM
Oh, brother. Here we go again... Sandman Audio Opinions 51 December 16th 03 09:14 PM