Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Question for Jenn

On Oct 16, 1:59*pm, Boon wrote:
On Oct 16, 12:32*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Oct 16, 8:00*am, Boon wrote:

Then again, I know many of us derive great pleasure from making [2pid]
look like a fool every day.

Guilty as charged. His spin on Limbaugh was a particularly good. And I
didn't even have to say anything to make 2pid look stupid. He did it
himself. LoL.

It's like gun control...it tends to work best when either everyone has
a gun or no one has a gun. We should make a group decision.

No, I cannot go this route. I'll have to keep pointing out 2pid's
imbecility. To do otherwise would show 'cowardice'. I couldn't
tolerate 2pid pointing out 'flaws' in my character. LoL.

Well okay then. I guess he'll keep being our **** boy.

Agreed.