Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Summary

On Oct 13, 6:36*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 13, 4:32*pm, Boon wrote:

I'd say that Scott just had a really ****ty day on RAO. Will he be
back tomorrow?

*The trolls just keep coming.

So that means you're staying? With your Internet addiction, I'll wager
yes.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 13, 4:32*pm, Boon wrote:

I'd say that Scott just had a really ****ty day on RAO. Will he be
back tomorrow?

*The trolls just keep coming.

So that means you're staying? With your Internet addiction, I'll wager
yes.

Says the child who spent all day spewing snot on RAO.

*Let's see....Marc has claimed I duck out of threads.
I hang around too long.
The contradictions are really numerous and increasingly repititous.
But it does serve to reveal again what must be obvious.
The slime pit of RAO is what you live for. Nothing else.
If you think you accomplished something the bogus claims
of another fraudulent victory are always sure to flow.
*But you're far too impotent to cause anything
except your X to leave you.

What a petulant little boy you are. Need a lollipop to cheer you up?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 13, 4:32*pm, Boon wrote:

I'd say that Scott just had a really ****ty day on RAO. Will he be
back tomorrow?

*The trolls just keep coming.

So that means you're staying? With your Internet addiction, I'll wager
yes.

Says the child who spent all day spewing snot on RAO.

*Let's see....Marc has claimed I duck out of threads.

And he's right, but only when you get backed into a corner.

I hang around too long.

He's right...again.

The contradictions are really numerous and increasingly repititous.

There's no contradiction, 2pid. This is why most everybody questions
your grip on reality. LoL.

But it does serve to reveal again what must be obvious.
The slime pit of RAO is what you live for. Nothing else.
If you think you accomplished something the bogus claims
of another fraudulent victory are always sure to flow.
*But you're far too impotent to cause anything
except your X to leave you.

Boon, you can take that as an apology on the Neutrik and ISP threads.

I think this is the best one 2pid can bark.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 13, 4:32*pm, Boon wrote:

[...]

That's what I figured. He's a mutt, not a man.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon can't see the forest for the trees:

Scott wrote:

The trolls just keep coming.

So that means you're staying? With your Internet addiction, I'll wager yes.

Perhaps you'd do well to deal with the beam in your own eye rather than complain
about the mote in his.

You seem to enjoy vitriolic arguments for their own sake, which is fairly
indicative of the empty, meaningless life you lead.