Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Scott Status Check

Hmmm...Scott just made fun of my children and said my wife was with
other men. All this because he couldn't admit he was wrong about the
Neutrik connectors.

Wow. That's what I call hitting bottom.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 13, 3:05*pm, Boon wrote:
Hmmm...Scott just made fun of my children and said my wife was with
other men. All this because he couldn't admit he was wrong about the
Neutrik connectors.

Wow. That's what I call hitting bottom.

I particularly like how you and I have "useless Internet resumes" but
in the same biscuit 2pid expects everybody to just roll over (LoL.)
and buy his claim about how good he has it and what a great job he
has.

2pid really isn't very bright, you know.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Marc Phillips Reality Check

BaBoon smirked:

Scott just made fun of my children and said my wife was with other men.

Do you suppose you bring this onto yourself, what with Arny and Bobo trying to
get you fired from your gigs and now this?

How much of it is your own fault and doing?

Can you answer that truthfully without falling back on your argumentative
prowess shtick?