Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid's entire output on RAO summarized

Your not worthy.

Your a waste of time.

Obama sucks. So do the Dems.

Normal people understand me not because I am dumb. If they cant not
understand my high ideal's and cant communice with me because they
don't understand can how it be my fault? They are odious. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 21, 7:50*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Oct 21, 5:24*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
Your not worthy.

Your a waste of time.

Obama sucks. So do the Dems.

Normal people understand me not because I am dumb. If they cant not
understand my high ideal's and cant communice with me because they
don't understand can how it be my fault? They are odious. LoL.

*That's really good. How about yours?

Oh that's it? *LoL.

It's like you're 10, 11 years old at the most. Why do you insist on
looking like a fool?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Normal people understand me not because I am dumb. If they cant not
understand my high ideal's and cant communice with me because they
don't understand can how it be my fault? They are odious. LoL.

*That's really good. How about yours?

Oh that's it? *LoL.

It's like you're 10, 11 years old at the most. Why do you insist on
looking like a fool?

Maybe it's part of his new therapy regimen.