Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie's cognitive duh-sonance

Witless, do you recall a time back in your salad days when you used to lay
claim to "decency"? You loved to lecture me and others about what's
"decent" and what's not. You also used to display the highly flexible
approach to morality that sometimes plagues you even today. Here's an
example of you explaining "decency" in the context of ripping a former
friend:

begin quote

Lame Scottie lames out big-time.

Yeah, I throw myself into the fray trying to get you
guys back together and look what happens? They still won't
defend or respect you, no matter how much I **** 'em off.
Sorry dude, I tried.

How pathetic. This is the same transparent and stupid tactic Krooger
tries when he's cornered.

But you guys were so cute when [Singh] was
your friendly companion.
Too bad you turned on him and began using all your personal
knowledge to rip him. Of coure he deserved it, but still not a
decent thing to do to your ex-friend.

end quote

Now that you've perpetrated the exact same behavior you accused me of, do
you admit that you are indecent?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless is in a daze.

Witless, do you recall a time back in your salad days when you used to lay
claim to "decency"? You loved to lecture me and others about what's
"decent" and what's not.

begin quote *

* Too bad you turned on him and began using all your personal
* knowledge to rip him. *Of coure he deserved it, but still not a
* decent thing to do to your ex-friend.

end quote *

Now that you've perpetrated the exact same behavior you accused me of, do
you admit that you are indecent?

I never called Marc a mommyf'er. Should I?

Is that your best excuse? But thanks for acknowledging your patent
indecency.

But I appreciate you acknowledging the fact that he deserves it.

I didn't call anybody a "mommyf'er". I don't even know what that oddly
elided woof-word might mean.

I'll bet you found "Bolt" to be an uplifting spiritual journey. Feel free
to nod silently if I'm right.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 19, 5:24*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Oct 19, 2:04*pm, George M. Middius

[...]

Hey Scott...since you called me a NAMBLA supporter, I'll call you a
mommy****er all day long.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon howled:

Hey Scott...since you called me a NAMBLA supporter, I'll call you a

Poor mentally-deranged Marc Phillips is quckly losing his grasp of the last few
slender threads of reality he desperately clutched.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

[...]

2pid has sex with his mother?

Does she know about this?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 19, 8:14*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I'm sure's she's rolling in a grave somewhere.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

[...]

*Such are the days of your life.

Yes, like sands in the hourglass.

*Try not to be so disturbed as to become the disturbance.

Spare me. You're not smart enough to be a philosopher.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid goes Zen

On Oct 19, 11:47*pm, ScottW wrote:

*Such are the days of your life.
*Try not to be so disturbed as to become the disturbance.

Try not to be such a ****ing numbskull. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 19, 11:59*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 19, 11:47*pm, ScottW wrote:

*Such are the days of your life.
*Try not to be so disturbed as to become the disturbance.

Try not to be such a ****ing numbskull. LoL.

Is it me, or is Scott unusually retarded tonight?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Oct 19, 11:47*pm, ScottW wrote:

*Such are the days of your life.
*Try not to be so disturbed as to become the disturbance.

Try not to be such a ****ing numbskull. LoL.

Is it me, or is Scott unusually retarded tonight?

He's been on a downward trend for the past several years.